chapter 5

"xup boss" X yelled as he entered their base with an award winning smile on his face.

"Just chilling on the dark side" the boss replied frowning.

"Lighten up for once. Your down enemy & his companions are all dead!!! You should be smiling & happy like me" x said as he sat on the couch facing the magnificent window.

"Are you sure you did the job right? Yibo really isn't someone to mess with & go free. Are you sure they all are dead?" The boss asked seriously.

"We never miss a target" x replied yawning.

"Yibo isn't just any target x & taking him out isn't just any easy job!! I agree that for some time now he's being acting out of character like being soft, affectionate, smiling & doing silly things that the yibo I know will never do. Am starting to think maybe he has a clone or lookalike working for him" the boss said while looking out the window.

"It's because of the new people he has in his life now. Xiao zhan & that girl Sonia who is now married to James. I made sure to also wipe her & James existence too so that means there won't be anyone planning on taking revenge or making a fuss over anything. Don't you get it?" X asked.

"Get what?" The boss asked.

"The Wang empire is dead meat!! It's gone I tell you" X jumped up and down like a happy kid.

"I love your confidence on this one" the boss laughed & approached x.

"Now that the deal is finally done, can I get my reward now?" X asked as he wrapped his arms around the boss waist with a sinister smirk on his handsome face.

"Are you sure you are not secretly bipolar? One moment you are happy & the next, you are sad is just so strange to me" the boss whispered into X ear making him giggle once again.

"You are making me shy boss" x said with a pout.

"You know how much I love seeing you this close to me right?" X asked.

"& I you but the job isn't complete yet" the boss replied pushing X away making him stumbled & balanced himself with a shock face.

"Why is that?" X asked surprised.

"You forgot to finish the final Target!!!" The boss yelled at him.

" And who is that?" X asked.

"Jiyang you dumb kid" the boss replied.

"Am not a kid!!!! Am 25 which means am a big boy!!!!" X yelled.

"You disrespectful brat!!! How dare you yell at the boss!!" One of the guards who just came in pointed his gun at X.

"Let him be Josh. Anything the problem?" The boss asked.

"Just came to inform you that X failed the job & not only is yibo alive but also James,his wife & Xiao zhan are also alive. The only good news is that Xiao zhan is seriously hurt & in critical condition. The only thing X managed to ruin is the honeymoon trip!!!" Josh yelled while looking at X with a pissed of face.

"You are lying!!!!! The car exploded with their bodies inside & James couldn't have escaped that horrible accident with his wife intact" X replied furious.

"You messed up the wrong car X" Josh yelled again.

"But everything was well planned & I never miss a target" X replied still thinking.

"Well you just did & how does zhan being in a critical condition a good thing?" The boss asked obviously angry at X.

"It is because you just hurt someone of importance to him as he once did to you. An eye for an eye kind of thing" Josh replied.

"He doesn't deserve happiness after all the pain he put me through" the boss said furiously.

"You are right on that one boss but still, the plan didn't go see well. What do you say we do now?" Josh asked.

"We put plan B into action" the boss replied with a sinister smile.

"But the plan was great. What are the flaws that I might have failed to notice?" X asked himself looking sad.

"They was no flaws in your plan that is why am letting you off the hook this time" the boss replied him.

"What do you mean?" Josh asked.

"Isn't it suspicious that he failed? X never missed a target his life but he does?" The boss asked.

"You are right" Josh replied.

"There's only one answer to this question" the boss said while standing up.

" They either have a spy within our mist or" Josh reasoned out.

"We have a traitor to catch"