chapter1

It's been two days since the wedding & the lovely couple were currently getting ready to fly to Paris for their honeymoon after spending some fun time with the whole family but someone still doesn't want to let go...

"Zhange please!!!!!" Sonia begging zhange to let go of her hands before they might miss their flight.

"No!!!" Zhange replied while pouting.

"We promise to call & always be on contact zhange so you don't need to be scared" James chuckled as he's now use to this kind of display between the two. He kinda envy their brother & sister relationship in a way he wished he was as close to his dead brother while he was alive like this two but that was the past & sadly, one of his own personal regrets.

"Zhange I promise to get you your favorite ice cream if you let go of her hand & let them go so they don't miss their flight" yibo trying to bribe him while the rest just held their laughter in.

"No" zhange replied.

"With extra layers of your deserts & also a stuffed big bunny toy you like" yibo added.

"Ok"zhange happily let go of her hands while everyone burst out laughing at his cute actions. Even yibo smiled at this.

"Stay safe & please, don't get into trouble ok? Remember to either call me,Cheng Cheng or yibo whenever you want to ok? Stay happy & always stay safe" zhange said as he hugged the couple to the fullest before letting them head off to the airport.

"Zhange"yibo gently called him.

"Hmm"

"You are gonna be late for work, why don't you let me drop you off before I head to mine?" Yibo asked.

"Na it's ok & besides, I don't wanna bother you" zhange replied smiling.

"No zhange, it's really not a bother to me" yibo replied.

"I really wanted to take my car but if you insist then ok" zhange said & rushed inside to get his things before he & yibo left the mansion while chatting about work & other stuff.

"It's really funny how things are moving so fast if you ask me" yibo said.

"Even I do wonder but I guess, fate is definitely playing his role out here" zhange replied smiling.

"Zhange can I ask you something?" Yibo asked.

"Of course you can bo" zhange replied.

Yibo smiled cause he do love his new nickname.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Yibo asked.

"Yes I do" zhange replied.

"Why so?" Yibo asked.

"That's a story am gonna tell you next time but not today" zhange replied.

"Zhange!!!! So mean" yibo whinny while driving.

"Stop acting like a kid you grown giant" zhange ruffled his hair.

"Says the one who was pouting a while ago" yibo replied while laughing.

Their sweet Moment was interrupted by a phone call which zhange answered with delight.

"James you guys are already at the airport?" Zhange asked as he put the call on loud speaker.

"Zhange don't freak out ok but something unexpected just happened" James who was breathing heavily said.

"What do you mean?" Yibo asked with seriousness.

"Where are you guys right now?" James asked.

"We're on our way to work" zhange replied as he too was feeling the seriousness of the situation.

"I.....t.....s......a...tr" the call was immediately cut off which made the two men surprised & tried calling him back but they was no signal.

"Zhange hold on!!!!!!" Yibo who just barely dodged a trailer speeding towards their car yelled.

"Yibo what's going on?!!!" Zhange asked he tried keeping himself from panicking.

"I don't know zhange but it sure isn't gonna be pretty" yibo replied as he speed on.

"Yibo watch out!!!" Zhange yelled.

It all happened so suddenly that neither of them expected. Two cars came out of nowhere with it's drivers carrying a gun. One shot at yibo who was driving but zhange covered him with his body while the other other shot the tires of the car causing yibo to lose control as the car ran off the road & hit a tree.

"Wow!!!! On point bro!!!!" One of the shooters yelled as they both parked their car & came out to inspect their work.

"This Job never gets old" the other one replied.

"Boss the job is done & the targets has been eliminated" they both passed the message to their boss on phone who then replied.

"Inspect the damage & Live no proof behind" the boss replied before ending the call.

They both were about to go check the crashed car then suddenly it exploded.

"Well no one would survive that. Let's go back to base" they both agreed & left.

"Zhange please, hold on a bit ok. Help is on the way"