Chapter 32

People started to file out slowly as it became far too late for them to still be out

People started to file out slowly as it became far too late for them to still be out. The last ones left were the other third years that helped you and your boyfriends clean up the apartment of all the leftover trash.

"You know," Daichi said as the two of you stood in the kitchen together, looking out at the rest of the apartment, "if I hadn't been prefaced on your situation with those two, I would have been much more freaked out at your announcement."
You laughed to yourself, recalling the amount of explaining that had to be done initially after you finally admitted what was happening. Both of them also had to go through interrogations of their own for your team to finally decide that they were "worthy" of dating their prized manager.

"Guys, I'm hardly even your manager that much longer," you said to Tanaka and Noya as they held accusatory fingers up to Bokuto's face.

"Nah, you're still on this team forever no matter what country you're in," Tanaka said plainly. It was so sweet, but you didn't have time to unpack it because he instantly yelled into Bokuto's face: "So are you gonna treat her nicely, hmm?"

After lots of reassuring that they treated you nicely and you were happy in your relationship situation, the tension in the room finally seemed to die down.

The best part was when Hinata had said, "I think it's cool! Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san are really cool!"

Kuroo turned to him with a giant grin, "I really like how this guy thinks."

Surprisingly, the confusion had blown over extremely quickly in comparison to what you thought it would take when the two of them had initially brought you in for those kisses. That was the big advantage to having a team that was so understanding and mostly just excited all of the time, or at least prefaced on the situation as Daichi had been.

You turned to Daichi to respond. "Was it that confusing?"

"At first, yes," he answered before looking out to Bokuto and Kuroo who were competing to see who could land more soda cans in the trash can from afar, "but now that I've seen the three of you, it almost just makes sense."

You smiled. "It oddly does. I never expected this to happen, but it feels right."

Asahi came up to lean against the counter next to you. "I really thought my soul left my body when Bokuto kissed you like that. I thought I was about to witness a fight."

You were laughing now. "You know, at first those fools didn't tell me that they knew I had a relationship with the other so I was living in constant panic of there possibly being a fight if they found out."

"Really?" Daichi asked. "Why didn't they say anything?"

"Honestly, I think everything was moving so quickly there really wasn't time to," you answered, "but I kept on getting too caught up in moments that I was just as bad as them. I'm glad it worked out as well as it did because I got scared for a little there."