Chapter 29

"Hello, gorgeous," said a tired Kuroo as he grabbed your head and messed up your hair

"Hello, gorgeous," said a tired Kuroo as he grabbed your head and messed up your hair. Bokuto's game was earlier than Kuroo's apparently, so he sent you to go watch his game with Kuroo's team.

"Goodmorning, Kuroo," you mumbled back with a smile.

It was really, really early, but Bokuto grabbed you coffee on your way to the gym so now you were happily standing with your arms clothed by your Karasuno jacket and a coffee in both of your hands as you took slow sips. He was just as energized as ever as you had watched him disappear into the crowd yelling for Akaashi.

This morning it had taken a while to convince him to let you wear some of his sister's clothes instead of his own as you actually wanted to look like you were presentable in public instead of swimming in clothes that were way too big for your body. Thankfully, she was really close to your own size, so the clothes fit well.

She obviously was athletic just like her little brother, or at least all of the extra clothes she had were athletic wear. You weren't one to wear clothes that were tight often at all, hardly even owning a pair of leggings in your life, but it was either these or Bokuto's sweatpants that always posed the threat of slipping off of you.

The weather was at the stage of the air being cold in the morning, but would slowly warm as the day went on. So, the tank top and leggings were comfortable for the day with your jacket also over your shoulders.

You sipped the drink, shivering every once in a while from how the cold liquid made you feel along with the air conditioned air of the gym.

"If you were cold, why did you get an iced drink?" Kuroo asked you as he watched you shiver.
Your face twisted into an expression that made you look almost offended. "Iced is so much better than anything hot."

He laughed before grabbing the drink out of your hand and taking a sip. "Hm, yeah. Pretty good."

"That's my energy for the day so you better give that back."

He held it longer. "Did you eat or are you also considering this your meal of the day?"

You rolled your eyes at that. A bit ago, you had let it slip that sometimes you had a coffee in place of meals when you were stressed or busy and they haven't been able to get past it apparently. "Bokuto made me eat this morning before we left, don't worry."

He smiled and handed it back to you. He then turned back to address his entire time and said that it was time to head out.

Kenma ended up walking by your side as the team fell into step beside you. You glanced over at his phone before starting to giggle. "Are you playing geometry dash?"

He smiled just a little bit. "Yeah, Kuroo won't let me bring my switch into tournaments anymore."

"So, you're playing geometry dash?"
"Yeah, it's fun," he said simply.

"I can't argue with that. I haven't played it in years, I'll have to redownload it."

Kuroo spoke up. "If I look over and see both of you playing that at the same time I'm gonna lose my mind."