Chapter:- 24

Anoosha's POV:

Rukhsati Day.

"These girls are taking so much time. It's my marriage girls. Not yours." I said with grumpy face. Well, they are not here okay. I'm talking to myself. And I'm talking about my bestie Seher and my cousin Huda Appi whom Bhai calls as Hudhud I don't know why. I think just to irritate her. But I'm gonna take their class once they come here.

"Fuffi, get ready fast. Mamu is waiting for you." I turned towards the door to find my junior standing in his own aura. Masha Allah. He is looking so handsome and cute in his simple gray shirt and blue jeans. He has a goggles hanging in his shirt and he was wearing a beautiful black watch in his hand.

(Hyzin's Dress

(Hyzin's Dress.)

"My junior is looking handsome today. I bet some girl is going to loose her heart." I said taking his in my arms and he chuckled.

"Fuffi, my girl will come when I'll get big. Not now." He whispered in my ear making me chuckle.

"Of course. And she'll be one of the beautiful girl." I said smiling at him and he smiled.

"But not more than Ammi." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Of course she won't be beautiful than my Bhabhi. She is unique." I said kissing on his cheek and he giggled.

"Where's she, by the way?" I asked making him sit on the bed and he smiled.

"She told me to tell you to get changed in your dress. She'll be here in some time." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Okay. You be here until them I'll just go and change." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head.

"Do fast. Mamu is waiting for you." He said and I chuckled.

"Is he here already?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Mamu told me to tell you this." He said smiling at me and I shook my head.

"Crazy man." I said shaking my head and walked towards the wardrobe to take my dress out but what I heard next made me shocked.

"Yours only." I turned to him with wide eyes who smiled at me. My Allah.

"Mamu knew that you'll say something like this that's why he told me to answer you like this." He said smiling at me and I sighed.

"No, junior. You shouldn't say these things to anyone. It's bad." I said sitting beside him and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked batting his lashes at me and I nodded my head.

"Then I won't say it. Don't worry." He said kissing on my cheek making me chuckle.

"Now go and change. Or else Ammi will come and will say something to you." He said and I chuckled.

"Going baby." I said kissing on his head and then went to take the dress. After taking shower I came out to find the girls already there talking with Hyzin.