Chapter:- 4

Anoosha's POV:

"Wake up, lazy fish. It's going to be 11 in sometime." Why don't these people let me have my beauty sleep peacefully?

"Go away. I'm hell sleepy." I said hiding my face in the comfy blanket.

"Wake up or else I don't know what will happen next." I heard someone again but didn't give a damn. My sleep is more important. It was silent for sometime. That mean he or she has left. Good. Now I can sleep peacefully. But to my surprise I felt like my bed started moving suddenly. No. There's no bed beneath me. Am I flying in air? But why? I mean how? I open my eyes  to find my brother walking towards bathroom picking me up in his arms.

"Don't do that." I said glaring at him though my eyes were not able to open properly.

"What? I am just going to throw you in that bathtub. So that you wake up properly." He said and I shook my head vigorously.

"No that's damn cold water. I'll definitely get cold till evening." I said but do you think he will listen. Brothers are hell annoying sometimes that it's hard to bear them.

"Best of luck, little fish." He said winking at me and in a second I was in that damn cold water. I looked at him with burning eyes.

"Take shower. We will go out today. And it's Sunday. So you have plenty of time." He said smiling at me and I sighed. I took shower and wore my bathrobe. I rarely use it but today that annoying Bhai of mine did this so I forgot about my dress. After getting ready I walked out of my room and walked towards the dining hall.

"When are you planning to take over the business, Bhai?" I asked him as we started our breakfast.

"You are handling it, right? Why do I have to take it? I'll help you." He said looking at me with frowns.

"But you are the heir of the business." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"And you are my step sister, right? Talk sense, girl." He said glaring at me and we chuckled.

"Don't help her. Join her. You both handle the business together." Chachi said smiling at us and Chachu nodded his head.

"That's good idea actually." Bhai said smiling and looked at me.

"I'll join from tomorrow, little fish." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not little anymore and don't call me fish now. I don't whine for it now." I said glaring at him and he chuckled.

"I love to call you that, girly." He said pinching my nose and I rolled my eyes.

"Now you attend your classes daily and I'll handle the business perfectly. Just join me in the evening after resting for some time." He said patting my head and I nodded my head. After having iur breakfast we were about to leave when the evil woman decided to show up. She was out of this house for a day and that was the best day of my life I think. 

"You should come to meet your mother once you came here." She said smiling at Bhai who chuckled hearing her.

"Mother? You are not my mother. I don't see you as my Mother. You don't know how mothers are. Should I show you who real mother is here?" He said smirking at her while she frowned at him and I was just enjoying it. I got to know how to answer back from my brother I think.

"There she is. She is the best example of a mother. Not you. You are just mother by name." He said smiling at her and she gritted glaring at him making me chuckle.

"And don't worry. If you want to see how a mother should be in real life. Then I'll show you once I bring my wife here. She will teach you how a mother should be. Soon." He said winking at her and she narrowed her eyes at him while I looked at him. Wife? From where she came?