Chapter:- 15

Zaif's POV:

"Assalamualaikum Aunt." I said walking towards the counter where Aunt was working. She looked up then smiled.

"It's Saturday today. You should be in the Orphanage, right?" She asked and I smiled.

"Well, I went there and came here as I had some work and Anu doesn't let me work at home." I said sitting on the chair and she chuckled.

"She does right. You boys work in office from morning till evening and then work at home too." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled. She will definitely support as she is a woman.

"Go and sit there. I'll bring your espresso." She said smiling at me and I smiled.

"You make it. I'll take my order by myself." I said smiling at her and she shook her head. I was waiting for my espresso when my phone rang. I took out my phone and frowned seeing the caller ID. Why is he calling me?

"Yes Unc-" I was cut off my a crying voice.

"Where is Zahran?" I frowned hearing her shaky voice.

"Aunt, what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked with frowns on my head and stood up.

"Where is Zahran? I want to see him. Are you with him? Is he alright? I want to meet him. Please." She was saying and was crying at the same time.

"Aunty. Okay. Calm down. Zary is perfectly alright. Don't worry. He is fine. Nothing happened to him. Relax." I don't know what to say. She is crying continuously.

"Make me talk to him. I want to hear his voice. Then I'll believe that he is alright." I closed my eyes sighing deeply. How can I make her talk to him?

"I'm not with him, Aunt. But he is perfectly alright. Calm down please." I said and looked at Aunt who was looking at me with worried look.

"If you are not with him then how can you say he is alright. I want to meet him right now. I don't know how you'll do that but I want to see him. That's it." She said and before I can say anything she cut the call. I sighed sitting back on the chair.

"I'll suggest one thing as a mother. Take him to her, son." I looked at Aunt who said that.

"I'm also a mother, beta. That's why I'm saying that. She has been living her life seeing her son from afar and not for once she held him in her arms, nor hugged him. How a mother feels when she hugs her child to her chest can be felt by a mother only. And she is one strong woman who has lived her life without her children. Everyone has limit, son. She has been waiting to meet him from 23 years. How she stopped herself from crushing him into her chest the day she saw him only she knows. And only a mother can feel her. That's why I'm saying. Let her meet him. She is dying from inside." I was speechless. They state truth. A mother is the only person who can understand a mother other than Allah.

"Okay, Aunt. I'll do that." I said taking my phone and called Zahran. He picked the call up in some rings and I told him to pick me up. I'm too lazy to drive. After sometime he came with his car making me confuse. Where's his bike?

"I'm going, Aunt. Let's see what happens." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"Let me know if something happens." I nodding my head and walked out.

"Sir, should I follow you?" I looked at him who asked and rolled my eyes.

"As if you won't if I say no." I said and he chuckled. I walked towards the car and gestured him to come out.

"Assalamualaikum, Bhai." He greeted coming out of the car and I smiled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam, boy. I'm driving. You go to the other side." I said sitting on the driver seat and he rolled his eyes then sat inside.