Chapter:-22

Safa's POV:

"Girl, it's my reception in three days and you are still not here. When are you planning to come?" I asked my one and only friend who isn't ready to come. Stupid girl.

"All the marriage rituals will start from tomorrow." I whined and heard her chuckling.

"I'll be there, girl. Why are you rushing? I'll be there on time. I'll attend each and every functions. Don't worry." She said making me roll my eyes.

"You are still there in LA and you are saying you'll attend all the functions. You haven't even booked your ticket yet." I said glaring at the poor floor and heard her chuckling.

"That's my responsibility to reach there on time, girl. Don't worry." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'll be going now. I have an important work to do. Talk to you later. Don't think too much. I'll be there before the function. Bye." She said and before I could say something she hung up. I placed the phone on table and laid down on my bed sighing deeply. Well, our new house is prepared completely. Alhamdulillah. And we have shifted here. As expected we have our separate rooms which makes me feels so lonely. I mean I never had my separate room and I had habit of living with Zary. Even he comes here at night saying he is not able to sleep alone in the room. Crazy guy. I was busy in my thoughts when my phone rang. I took it from the table and sighed looking at the caller ID.

"Didn't I tell you that bride and groom shouldn't talk before marriage?" I said as soon as I picked the call up. Yep. It's my husband. 

"Stop believing those stupid things, love. I wanted to hear your voice. It's been three days I haven't met you. Let's meet tomorrow." He said and I rolled my eyes but a small smile formed on my lips.

"Yep. Let's meet. But not tomorrow. The day after tomorrow. On our reception." I said and chuckled when he groaned.

"Safa." He whined like a kid making me chuckle.

"Hmm." I said closing my eyes with a smile on my lips.

"What hmm? Say something." He said and I sighed shaking my head.

"I already told you that we are meeting day after tomorrow." I said smiling lightly and heard him sighing.

"You won't agree?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Not at any cost. We should listen to our elders. They know things more than us." I said with closed eyes and heard him taking a deep breath.

"No worries. I'll come then. To your room." He said and I sighed.

"Zaif. Don't do something stupid. Just a day and then we'll be together. Insha Allah. What if something really happens as elders said? What if something happens to me? Just a day before our marriage?" I said with a little smile. I know if I'll involve myself in this he won't come.

"Stop talking rubbish. Think before saying anything." I smiled widely hearing him.

"I just stated the truth." I said and heard him sighing.

"Okay. I'm not coming. But don't talk and think rubbish. It's making my heart stop." He said making me smile widely.

"Why it's making your heart stop? Do you love me that much?" I'm talking stupid but I love to irritate him you know. He won't answer right now.

"I'm not going to say those words which I have kept for our wedding night. Stop fooling me. There's no difference between you and Zahran. You both keep irritating Anu and me." I laughed lightly hearing him.

"You both get irritated very easily so we do that. And we are siblings. We should have some common habit, no." I said chuckling and heard him sighing.