Characters and Prologue:

Anoosha's Family:

Anoosha Khan. 23 years old. Female Protagonist.

Zaif Khan. 26 years old. Anoosha's elder Brother.

Seher Khan. 23 years old. Anoosha's Best Friend.

Aasim Khan. Anoosha's Chachu.

Ayena Khan. Anoosha's Chachi.

Alina Khan. Anoosha's Step Mother.

Zahran's Family:

Zahran Malik. 23 years old. Male Protagonist.

Safa Malik. 25 years old. Zahran's elder sister.

Izaan Khan. 23 years old. Zahran's Best Friend.

                          Prologue

"Why will you loose me?" I asked with frowns and he sighed closing his eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked looking deep in my eyes and I nodded my head.

"Crazily. Madly." I said looking in his eyes which were filled with fear? But why?

"Then marry me." He said and I sighed.

"But may I know the reason?" I asked and he sighed ruffling his hair.

"No you can't. Just marry me." He said looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What if I say no?" I said looking at him and he sighed.

"Then I don't have any option other than this." He said keeping a blade on his wrist making my eyes widened and heart beat in fear.

Zahran Malik. 23 years old. Hardworking and a practicing muslim. Alhamdulillah. Studying Culinary Arts and wants to be successful one day. Runs a café of his own. Has a sister who is his only family and he loves her beyond anything.

Anoosha Khan. 23 year old. A hardworking girl with arrogant and hard personality. Studying business and at the same time handling business of her family. A family whom she hates the most.

Let's join the journey of these beautiful birds and see how they overcome their hardships together. How they meet and how they bloom the love in their hearts. Hearts which are filled with many good things and many pains too. Let's see how they go together on their Beautiful Journey. :)

Assalamualaikum and Hello cuties. How are you all?

How is the characters and prologue? Are you guys finding it interesting? Hope you guys are. :)

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: