Chapter:- 2

Anoosha's POV:

"Okay I'll be going now. I have to go to café. Take care. Have a safe journey." He walked out of there but I was still looking where he was standing all shocked. Did he really say that? Let me confirm first.

"Seher. Did he really tell me to take care of myself? Did you hear him saying that?" I asked turning to bestie who was also shocked I think.

"Yes. I think I heard that only." She said nodding her head and a big smile formed on my lips.

"Oh. My prince is falling for me." I said smiling widely and closed the window.

"He has already fallen for you, girl." She said and I nodded my head. I know. But he keeps avoiding me.

"I know. But I don't know why he keeps avoiding me." I said sighing deeply and she chuckled.

"I think it's simple. He thinks he doesn't match you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want him to match me either. I don't like richness though. I want only love. For which I'm craving from the day Dad left this world." I said sighing deeply. I miss him. 

"You have your Chachi and Chachu, bro. Dont forget them." She said and I smiled.

"How can I forget them who loves me like their own daughter. And there is my brother who loves me but lives far away from me. I wonder when he will decide to come back." I said irritatingly. Yes. My loving plus annoying brother. But he lives abroad. He has studied there and now is gaining experience. When he'll be back I will leave this business and all. It's not like I don't love working. In fact I enjoy it alot. But I have seen many siblings fighting for that CEO post and I don't want that between us. I'll work with my hubby. I mean future hubby. In the café.

"Do you think he will love you just the way you wanted your future husband to love?" I looked at her who asked me something which I have never thought before.

"First of all, I never thought about my future husband. But the day I met him I gave it a thought. I mean I don't know why but I found him different. Very different." I said smiling thinking about the day I met him. One of the beautiful day.

Flashback.

3 years ago.

"I'll be back buying something from the canteen, Seher." I said walking out of the class and walked towards the stairs. We have an event today so everyone is in rush and we all are working from morning that we didn't get the chance to eat anything. Now I'm starving. I was walking inside the campus after buying some chips when I bumped into someone and all the things fell down. Ahh! Seriously.

"Hey. Don't you have eyes? Then use it." I said angrily bending down picking all the things when I heard.

"I'm sorry, Mam. I'm really very sorry." I looked up but it was a mistake I think because I lost myself. Lost in those beautiful eyes.

"Let me help you." He said sitting in front of me and I came back to reality. For the first time someone said sorry to me or should I say talked to me.

"Which section are you from?" I asked looking at him who looked at me with frowns then stood up.

"What is your name?" I asked standing in front of him and he sighed.

"Here. Every detail is here. My friend is waiting and I have to go. But be sure to return that Id till 10 of the night near Dreamland Café. I'll be there." He said keeping his Id card in my hand and left. As if he was an alien and just disappeared. I looked at the Id and smiled. So he is studying Culinary Arts. Interesting. But sadly he is not in my college. I wish he was. I would have seen him daily. Ah! I'm thinking stupid things. I walked back to the campus with the chips.