Chapter:- 8

Anoosha's POV:

"Marry me." I was shocked hearing him. I didn't know that this was coming next. My eyes were looking at him with wide opened.

"What?"

"I said marry me. I can't loose you." His words made me frown. Loose me? I should be the one to get scared, right? Because of my step mother. She is the one who keeps threatening me with my Prince Charming.

"Why will you loose me?" I asked with frowns and he sighed closing his eyes.

"You love me?" He asked looking deep in my eyes and I nodded my head.

"Crazily. Madly." I said looking in his eyes which were filled with fear? But why?

"Then marry me." He said and I sighed.

"But may I know the reason?" I asked and he sighed ruffling his hair.

"No you can't. Just marry me." He said looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What if I say no?" I said looking at him and he sighed.

"Then I don't have any option other than this." He said keeping a blade on his wrist making my eyes widened and heart beat in fear.

"What type of craziness is this?" I said and was about to hold his hand when he moved back.

"Marry me or else it won't take a second to make a cut here." He said while my eyes were fixed on his wrist where he made a small cut and blood started its ways.

"Please. Stop it. Stop this craziness." I said glaring at him while my eyes filled with tears.

"No. First answer me." He said pressing the blade and I shook my head.

"Please." I said looking at him with pleading eyes while he was just looking at me with straight face.

"Okay. I'll do it. Take it away. I'l-I'll  marry you. I'll do that. But please take that thing away." I said shaking my head. My heart was beating like hell in fear. He sighed taking it away and I closed my eyes letting them flow away. I opened them after some time to find him standing there looking at me. I walked towards him taking out my handkerchief from my pocket. I held his wrist and wrapped it around his wrist biting my lips to stop myself from crying. He scared me like hell.

"Can I call my family at least?" I asked looking at him and he sighed.

"Hm." He said nodding his head and I nodded my head. I dialled Bhai's number and it was picked up in some rings.

"Bhai, are you with Bhabhi?" I asked as he picked the call up.

"No. I'm on my way to pick her up. What happened, little fish? Why are you sounding down?" I smiled hearing him.

"I'm fine. My Prince Charming finally got ready to marry me. I'm just happy so my voice is a bit down. Can you come with Bhabhi, Chachi and Chachu to the cafe?" I said smiling lightly. Actually, I was happy. Damn happy that I'm going to marry my Prince Charming but what he did was not good. No worries. I'll see him later.

"Okay. Will be there soon. Insha Allah." He said and hung up. I whispered Insha Allah and turned to him to find him sitting on couch with closes eyes. I walked out of the room and found Izaan sitting on the counter as there was no customer yet.