Chapter:- 21

Anoosha's POV:

"What?" I chuckled hearing him. I knew he'll be shocked.

"You heard me right. She is behind the bars." I said smiling at him and he frowned.

"But why? No. Not that question. When? And how?" He asked looking at me and I sighed.

"Let's make dinner first then we'll talk about this." I said smiling at him and he shook his head.

"No. You are telling me first then we'll make dinner. It will just take 5 minutes to explain. Okay. Please. Pretty please." He said batting his lashes cutely and I was just looking at him.

"Come on." I placed my lips on his and pulled away giving a light peck on his lips to find him sitting like a robot. I chuckled and walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey. You can't walk out like that." I turned to find him entering in kitchen.

"I'm telling you I'll explain that later." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

"We can talk about that while making dinner. I'm not going to let it go." He said taking out something from Freezer and I sighed.

"You are stubborn." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"A stubborn girl was following me from last three years then it's normal to get influenced, mi Amor." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes but my heart rate increased listening to his last word. Mi Amor. My love. Not bad, Prince Charming.

"Suddenly what's with this endearing?" I said looking at him who took an onion from the rack and turned to me with a smile.

"You don't like it?" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"That means you like it." He said taking the knife and I smiled.

"I love it." He chuckled hearing me.

"Don't change the topic. Come on tell me." I sighed hearing him.

"Well, you met Alan, right?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Hm. What's with him?"

"He is the one who arrested her. Well, she was living here as she married Dad but she has betrayed her best friend in LA who was Alan's Mother. Both wanted to open a boutique together but she flew away with all the money which they have saved from the start. Alan's mother was a widow and she lost all her hope when she betrayed her. In depression she tried to attempt suicide but he was big enough to stop her from doing something bad. They both have suffered after that. He just wanted to take revenge. He couldn't take revenge for his personal matter as he is a CBI officer. So, he told Bhai to collect some evidence to arrest her. He got the evidence but Bhai told him to make her eat her own medicines. So, Alan also betrayed her." I said smiling at him and he looked at me with frowns.

"When all these happened?" He asked and I chuckled.

"One month before. You were busy with exams so no one bothered you." I said and he sighed.

"But how Alan betrayed her?" He asked and I chuckled.

"That's actually very amazing question. She was going to LA for some work a week ago and Alan introduced himself as her friend's son whom she hadn't met before. When she was going to land there in LA, he told one of his colleague to put latest guns in her bag which are being smuggled these days there. She got caught on the airport and punishment for smuggling is prison for life time. That's how she got betrayed." I said smiling widely at him and he laughed.

"Waah. This Alan guy is too smart, man." He said laughing lightly and I chuckled.

"I didn't know she would get out of our life so easily." He said and I chuckled.