Chapter:- 6

Safa's POV:

"Happy Anniversary, sweetheart." My eyes widened and heart beat increased like it will come out right now. How come he is here? Was all this a plan? I turned around at the same time the lights turned on making my eyes widened more looking at decorations. The whole place was decorated with pink and white artificial roses and yellow lights were giving it more divine look.

"Happy First Anniversary, sweetheart." I turned to him hearing him and that was a biggest mistake I did I think at that time because he is looking devilishly handsome in his three piece. His hand in his pockets and a beautiful smile playing on his lips.

"I thought I'll get a wish back at least." I looked away hearing him and heard him chuckle. He held my hand making me look at him.

"Let's go." He said dragging me with him. He entered in a beach house with me and I looked around. The interiors are beautiful. Masha Allah. He walked upstairs and I was just following him silently. He stopped in front of me making me look at him.

"Let's enter together." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head lightly. He intertwined our fingers making my heart go crazy. Oh my heart! Stop beating like this. Or else he'll hear you. He opened the door and we both entered inside together. Now I get it why he was saying to enter together. I looked up to see from where these flowers were falling on us.

"You won't be able to get from where they are coming, sweetheart. So stop running your brain there." He said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. I looked around the room. It was not so fancy decorated with all the expensive things. The four walls are of white colour with flowers painted on them. Different types of flowers and all of them are his favourite. And it was not difficult to say that it was his room. And as always the bedsheet is of black and white colour. He always preferred dark colour bedsheets.

"It's your room, right?" I asked looking around and heard him chuckle.

"It's our room, sweetheart." I looked at him hearing him to find him smiling beautifully at me.

"But, how do you know that this room is mine?" He asked sitting on bed and made me sit beside him.

"It's not difficult. The flowers painted on the walls are your favourite flowers. Black and white is your colour so as your bedsheet. And at the bottom of every painting hanging on these walls have your signs. The infinite sign." I said looking at the beautiful sunset and sunrise paintings hanging at the wall beside the side table.

"How do you know all these?" I looked at him hearing him to find him looking at me with wide eyes.

"Why? Can't a wife know about his husband's likes and dislikes?" I asked looking at him and he frowned.

"But you never talked to me." He said shaking his head and I chuckled.

"Is it necessary to ask likes and dislikes about the person from that person only? There are many ways to know them I guess. No?" I said looking at him who was looking at me with irritating face.

"That's not fair. I don't know a single thing about you." I laughed hearing him. He was looking cute with those frowns and irritating face.

"You should have find them out. Not my mistake here." I said smiling at him and he glared at me.

"How did you find all these things about me?" He asked looking at me with frowns and I smiled.

"I just know." I said shrugging my shoulders and he glared making me chuckle.

"You asked Anu, right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We met the day before yesterday and I didn't even know that she is your sister." I said and he ruffled his hair in irritation.