Part 15- Leo Malfoy?

Part 15

April 16 12:33- April 20 2:25

Normal pov

Annie, Cordelia, and Marlene are on their way to the Potters early that morning before attending brunch with the rest of the Black women. This tradition had been going on for a long time and Marlene and Lily were included into it after they had finished Hogwarts and married their husbands. Marlene and Lily had been best friends through their years at Hogwarts and they both married men that happened to be basically brothers.

That morning both girls had made huge fusses about their outfits for different reasons. Cordelia was worried about seeing Harry at the Potter household and Annie wanted to make a good impression of the women. Little did she know that the brunch would be at the Malfoy manor and there would be certain people there that would send her into a spiral of doubt.

Annie ended up wearing a tight black silk dress with a beige oversized collared shirt unbuttoned. She also wore white strappy heels that were only about two inches. It elevated her height from 5'3 to 5'5 so that she is the same height as Cordelia without heels on. Cordelia had chosen a brown plaid skirt with a white shirt and a leather jacket on top that fell right above her skirt. For shoes she wore high heeled leather boots. They were about three inches high making her long legs look even longer.

After they fidgeted with their outfits a little bit more they finally decided that it was time to go. When they got to the living room Marlene complemented their outfits. They all grabbed some flo powder and were off to the Potter's house.

"Were here!" Announced Marlene as they walked out of the fireplace into a cute house.

The Potters had enough money to buy a mansion just like the Black's but Lily and James had never wanted a huge house. They wanted a small house to keep the family close together and connected. The house had flowers and simple artwork. They also had soft couches with lots of throw pillows. From the living room you could smell the aroma of bacon and eggs flowing through the house. It felt warm and truly like a home.

There were also lots of windows letting natural light spill into the house. Through the windows you could see a garden with lots of different plants and flowers. Through one window you could even see a quidditch pitch not very big but just big enough for scrimmages.

You could tell that Lily decorated the entire thing but you could also tell that there were lots of males living in it. From the quidditch brooms laying or propped up on a wall to the dirty sneakers by the door.

Lily walked out from the kitchen to greet them. "Hello ladies!" Lily was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a large cable knit sweater.

"Aunt Lily!" Cordelia said excitedly as she ran up and hugged her tightly.

"Hi Delia, and you must be Annie is that correct." she looked at Annie and smiled.

"Yes nice to meet you!" Annie replied.

She then guided them into the kitchen where the smell was coming from. "The boys are eating breakfast."

As soon as they walked into the kitchen Harry turned his head around and looked straight at Cordelia. His mouth dropped slightly showing the food that he was currently eating. He soon realized and closed his mouth quickly embarrassed that he had just done that.

After a loud gulp he swallowed his food, got up and walked to the brunette wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead totally forgetting that he was in a public place. Cordelia giggled at his action and her cheeks turned pink.