Part 12- The party

Part 12

March 4 1:22- March 4 8:25

Regular pov

Theodore was going through his playlist when he saw Annie across the room sorting some food and the drinks. He noticed that she had changed into a tight white dress that had one strap that went over her shoulder. When he looked at her shoes he noticed that she was wearing a pair of white low top converse. Then he looked at her hair. She had taken out the half up half down and let the curls fall down to lay at the middle of her back. I noticed some pieces looked like they were gold strands that sparkled.

Blaise nudged him and brought him back from his trance and he looked at him. "So have you admitted your feelings for her yet?"

"No. I'm not sure if she feels the same way and I don't really want to ruin our friendship."

"Whatever you do mate, make sure you figure it out soon. I heard some guys that were very jealous you were her date."

"Thanks for letting me know." Theodore really wanted to tell her how he felt but didn't even know how to bring it up.

Soon people started to filter into the Slytherin party all wearing white. Theodore had ended up wearing a white button up shirt rolled up to his elbows and unbuttoned a couple. He had a pair of light khaki shorts.

Once the common room was filled up there was blasting music and the sound of people counting to take shots. It was super crowded and almost impossible to move around. Annie looked around for Theo but no avail. While looking around she saw Daphne completely drunk dancing with Blaise. A wide smile spread across her face. Astoria and Pansy have been standing with her both with red solo cups with an unknown liquid in them.

Astoria was shooting daggers at her sister but wasn't doing anything about it.

Annie continued to look around the room and she saw Harry and Cordelia talking to each other. She smiled at them happy that maybe tonight they would admit what they felt for each other.

"Hey Annie"

She was surprised and looked to see Cedric right next to her. "Hey Ced"

"Have you had any shots yet?"

"No I haven't"

Cedric looked shocked and quickly grabbed two shots and handed her one "Here let's drink on three. One , Two , Three!" They both threw the shot back and Annie was surprised by how strong it tasted.

"Thanks Ced. I'm going to go dance and have fun." Annie walked out to the dance floor which was packed with people and started to dance with everyone else.

She took shot after shot of firewhisky. She was starting to become dizzy. She also felt very confident. She had never been very good with her alcohol.

Suddenly there were a pair of arms wrapped around and she turned around to see Cedric. She swatted at his arms but he didn't move them. She laughed slightly and swatted at them again. No avail. She started to become a little worried. She didn't know what Cedric was doing but knew it wasn't going to end well.

She looked around hoping to find anyone to help her. Then she saw Theodore with a cup in his hand. She desperately wanted him to come help her but she didn't know how.

Soon Theo looked around the room to see a scared Annie. He didn't know what was wrong but as soon as he saw it he quickly moved past people to get to her. He didn't want her to get hurt. He cared about her too much to lose her. Like he lost his mother.