Chapter 7: Camila

Do you want to know how I felt? I felt terrible, just plain terrible.

Harry stayed with me, though. He caressed my hair and told me that we didn't have to go on our date that night. I tried to protest, but Lo said that I couldn't talk.

Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Lauren later came to my room together. They all sat on my bed, while Harry left, and told me random stories to try and make me feel better.

Unfortunately, I was so exhausted that I kept drifting to sleep while with my best friends and also with Harry, so I didn't remember much of that day.

By that night, however, I felt a little better. "So will you go on your date with Harry?" Dinah asked. I shrugged, since I didn't know yet.

"Mila, he said seven, right? Well it's six-thirty. If you take a shower in fifteen minutes, we'll pick what you wear and you'll be ready by seven," Normani said.

With that, I was rushed into the shower by my friends. Even though the shower was quick, it refreshed me, and I felt like I'd be ok for my date.

Once I finished, I stapes a towel around myself and one around my head. I then went back to my room, where there were three gorgeous outfits that were layed out on the bed.

"Pick one," Ally said, pushing the middle outfit towards me. They all looked lovely, but I did take the outfit that Ally was giving me. I then put it on while Normani and Dinah went through my makeup, and Ally plugged in a hair curler. Lauren was for some reason not in the room.

Right before I could ask, or make some random mime, about where Lauren was, she walked into the room. She had her hair in a messy bun, but she was wearing a very nice outfit that looked new. I couldn't compliment her with words, so I gave Lauren a tubs up and a huge smile.

"Thank you Camz," Lauren said as she closed the door, "You look great, too." I smiled bigger to thank her.

She then picked up a bow from my nightstand that went perfectly with what I was wearing. "Perfect," she said as she put the bow nicely in my hair. "Lo, we have to curl her hair," Ally said. "Here, I'll straighten yours," Dinah said as she went at Lauren with a straightner. "The curling iron's ready for you," Ally said to me.

"You should try talking before your date," Normani told me. "Are you sure? What if I lost my voice, or what if I sound like a dying seal?" I asked. "Mila, you're talking," Dinah pointed out.

"I am? Oh I am!" I exclaimed. "You don't want to loose your voice, do you?" Lauren asked. "No," I told her. "Then you shouldn't yell," she joked.

"Girls, I think they're both ready," Ally said as she put down the curling iron and put the bow back in my hair.

"Wait, Lauren needs a beanie," I said. Normani, the fashionista she is, pulled out a beanie that seemed like it was from nowhere and put it on Lauren.

"Beautiful!" Normani exclaimed in a Spanish accent. "You wouldn't even be able to tell that you're sick," Ally told me. "Awn thank you," I replied and smiled, then coughed. That cough really hurt.

"Camz, we're going to have to make sure you don't kiss Harry," Lauren joked. "But I've never kissed anyone," I protested. "Next date, then," Normani said.

"Oh my gosh, it's seven!" Dinah exclaimed. "Go on my Spaniards," Normani said. "We're Hispanic," Lauren and I corrected her simotaneously. "Whatever," replied Normani.

Ally opened my bedroom door for us. "Have fun, but don't stay out too late," Ally joked. "Yeah, yeah whatever, but close the door," Lauren said. I just waved so I could save my voice.

Niall and Harry came towards us as Ally slowly closed the door, although I highly suspected her, Dinah, and Normani to be spying from the crack. I didn't care, though, because I was dealing with huge butterflies in my stomach.

"For our first date, do you mind of it's a double date?" Harry asked me as he put his arm around my waist. I shook my head while smiling. "In that case, all four of us have reservations for a nice restaurant, is that ok?" Niall asked with his arm around Lauren's waist. "Sounds great," Lauren replied.

The four of us took a shiny black limo to a very fancy restaurant that I don't know the name of.

Harry escorted me inside while Niall did the same for Lauren. We had a nice table for four next to the window, with a frozen lake in view that people were ice skating on.

"If you're feeling up to it, later we were going to go ice skating," Harry said. "I'm so up for that," I replied, then opened a menu.

Everything that this restaurant had looked so delicious on the menu. It was almost impossible to pick what to eat. In the end I decided to go with an expensive chicken.

Meanwhile, there were many photographers taking pictures of us. The guys told them they could have ten minutes in the restaurant, and ten minutes on the ice, and that was it. I found it amazing how they all listened to them.

Dinner, however, was much more amazing. First of all, it was food, so of course it was amazing. Second of all, the food was in the UK, which made it ten times better. Finally, the food was in the presence of Harry Styles and Niall Horan, which just made it perfect.

When it was around the time to leave, my head started to hurt again. I k ew that this wasn't going to end well, but I didn't want to end the date just yet.

Lauren could sense something was wrong, though, so she told me to go with her to the bathroom before we left the restaurant.