Chapter 15: Camila

Meaghan was honestly such a cool person! She was so nice and sweet! I was so glad that she had won the contest.

We decided to eat some ice cream while we got to know each other. We asked each other the most random questions and had a lot of fun.

"So tell me, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her randomly as I put a huge scoop of chocolate ice cream in my mouth. "Actually, I'm gay, so no boyfriend for me," she replied with a nervous laugh, then had a spoonful of ice cream herself.

"That's so cool. I've never met someone who's gay before," I said, which made Meaghan seem relieved. We then continued to talk and eat, as well as listen to music and dance and sing around.

Out of nowhere, Meaghan and I heard a loud thud from Lauren's room, which was weird. The two of us decided to try and investigate.

Unfortunately, Lauren's bedroom door was locked. The door to her room from our balcony was locked, too. "Don't worry, either her or my sister probably just dropped something," Meaghan reassured mr, although I couldn't help but feel worried.

No other disturbances came from Lauren's room that night, which made me feel a little better. The next morning, Meaghan and I got up seemingly early, so we went to the kitchen.

I made myself my daily coffee, then asked Meaghan if she wanted some. "I don't like coffee," she said.

"You don't like coffee? How?" I asked, shocked. She laughed, "I tried it a while ago, I could try it again," Meaghan told me.

Before I could make her a cup of coffee, someone entered the kitchen. I turned to see Lauren. She had a bruise on her left cheek.

"Lauren! What happened to you?" I asked Lauren, concerned, as I ran up to her. "Camz, it's okay, I fell out of the bed in the night," she said quickly. "Does it hurt? Are you okay?" I asked caringly.

"Camz, don't worry, it's okay," Lauren said. I went to get some ice in the freezer and and gave it to her.

"Just in case," I told her as I gave it to her. Lauren smiled. "Thanks," she said. "You're welcome boo," I replied, then turned back towards the coffee machine as Lauren took a seat next to Meaghan.

Dinah, Ally, Normani, Louis, and Harry cane to the kitchen. "Where are my sisters?" Meaghan asked. "They should be down soon, but Katerina apparently had a terrible stomach ache, or so Joy told me," Ally replied.

As Meaghan got up to go check on her sister, Lauren flushed. I could tell that there was definitely something she wasn't telling me. I would ask her about that later.

That day, we went to the recording studio. We recorded our first song out of five. This song was an upbeat song that all ten of us got solos in. I didn't have much in that song, so I spent some time with Meaghan, Katerina, and Joy. Harry tried to pop in whenever he could, and surprisingly so did Niall and Zayn.

Recording songs is actually pretty easy. We all had a lot of fun.

For dinner, we went to, of course, Nando's. I sat next to Lauren, with Harry in front of me. I was also at the end of the table.

Over dinner, Harry had his hand on my knee. Honestly, that felt a little weird.

Everyone was having a nice time over dinner. On the contrary, Lauren seemed a little bit absent minded. I wanted to know what was wrong, so I had her cone with me to the bathroom.

"What's wrong, boo?" I asked Lauren as we walked in. "Nothing," she replied instantly. "Lauren," I pleaded.

She sighed. "I did it," she told me. I was incredibly confused. "What did you do?" I asked. "I threw a shoe at Katerina's stomach and she threw one at my face but I feel really bad," she said.

"Hold on. Why were you throwing shoes at each other?" I asked, still very confused. Lauren then explained what had happened between her and Katerina the night before. I tried not to laugh, because although it was bad, it was sort of funny.

Normani walked in abruptly, so Lauren and I stopped talking about the fight she had had the night before.

After we all finished dinner, we went back to the mansion. Meaghan and I went to my room and we talked while eating Nutella.

Meaghan and I asked each other a lot of questions. When it was getting late, I decided to ask my friend one more question. "How did you realize it when you had a girl crush?" I asked.

"You feel so special," she started with a grin, "You feel like you belong with that person. And when it first happened to me, I was confused because it was a girl, but I soon realized that gender doesn't matter. If you feel like you love someone, it shouldn't matter if they're a boy or a girl, or what religion they practice, or what race they are. Love is love no matter who it's with."

Knocking then came from the door. I quickly went to answer it, to find Harry. I smiled at him. "Hey Camila, I'm just letting you know that it's late and that we have a bug day tomorrow. The two of us are recording our duet tomorrow," he said. I had totally forgotten about that!

"Goodnight then. Can't wait," I told Harry, trying to seem like I hadn't forgotten. He gave me a goodnight kiss then left, so I immediately closed the door and the lights and told Meaghan goodnight.

I couldn't get any sleep. I was busy with a huge thought in my mind, inspired by what Meaghan had told me.