Chapter 14: Lauren

"This is so exciting!" Camz exclaimed. "I know, I can't wait to meet them again," I replied.

"Girls, I think that's her," Zayn said, referring to someone ahead of us. The girl was waking out of the airport with two other people. "It is her!" Normani said.

Camz and I had our arms entwined as we ran towards the door. Camz tapped our fan on the shoulder.

She turned around to face Canz and I. A smile then grew onto her face. "Oh my gosh, it's you!" she exclaimed, "I'm not sure if you remember me but I talked with you two on the plane, and I won your contest, or at least Simon emailed me and told me that."

"Of course we remember you," I said. "And you did win," Camz added. "Awesome," Meaghan said with the biggest smile on her face, "By the way, these are my older twin sisters, Joy and Katerina. I was told I could bring two people, right?"

Joy and Katerina turned around at the mention of their names. The two of them looked totally different. "I'm Joy," the shorter one said. "And I'm Katerina," said the other one.

Zayn and Normani then met up with us. After some quick introductions, we decided to head to the mansion.

Everyone else was already at the mansion when the seven of us got there. Niall had greeted me at the door, as well as everyone else. However, I could tell that Katerina had her eyes on Niall. Joy was cozying up to Zayn, meanwhile Meaghan was taking glances at Camz.

I don't know why, but this made me feel weird.

Anyways, once we were all present, we got to work for the afternoon. Liam said that they had booked some time in the recording studio the next day.

Dinner soon rolled around. We had a nice meal to welcome our three new guests. During dinner, we decided where the girls were going to sleep.

Meaghan was going to share a room with Camz. Joy was going to be rooming with Ally. Finally, Katerina was going to be sharing a room with the one and only me.

Honestly, I felt sort of intimidated by her. She was tall and pretty, and she was also 19, Niall's age. If she really liked him, I was sure she could get him.

Katerina seemed to be trying to be nice, though. As we sat in my room, we asked each other some questions to get to know each other better. Yet then she asked me if I had a boyfriend. I could tell that she didn't want me to say I was with Niall; it was obvious that she really loved him.

Before I could stop myself, jealousy took over, and I began to brag to Katerina about Niall.

"Niall takes me everywhere," I said, "On our first date we went skating and it was so romantic, and he's taken me to movies, and restaurants, and yesterday he drove me to the edge of the country for us to go on a romantic boat ride. He's so romantic, and such a gentleman."

While I was talking, it was clear that Katerina was jealous. I don't know why, but I was satisfied with this.

"Very well, but at least I'm not a dumb kid," Katerina gritted her teeth. I was obviously pissed off at this comment, and she could tell.

Clearly, no reasonable thing came to mind of what to do, so I picked up my sweater and through it at her.

The next thing I knew, the two of us were not only throwing clothes at each other, but anything we could get our hands on. Also, we were standing at opposite ends of the room while doing this, as well as shouting nasty names at each other.

A shoe soon hit me in the face. I then took my shoe off and threw it at Katerina, hitting her in the stomach.

During all of this, I wondered what Camz was doing. I wasn't sure why, since after all I was in the biggest fight I had ever been in, but I was curious.