Chapter 24: Lauren

The girls and I were freaking out. We had barely any time to pack for our flight.

"Quick girls hurry up!" Louis rushed us. Soon enough we were all ready to leave and left the mansion for the last time.

We got to the airport pretty quickly. Once we got there, there were a bunch of fans waiting for us. The girls and I took pictures and videos with them.

Soon it was time to take our flight. Ally and Louis were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes as we were saying goodbye.

"Allycat, wow, someone's in love," I joked with her as we finally left Louis and went to our plane. "I like him, sorry not sorry," she imitated what I always said. "Too bad we're leaving, if not we would be dating by now," she sighed. She then went to talk to Dinah as Normani and Camz came up to me.

"Oh my gosh, you're from Fifth Harmony," a girl came up to us. "Yes we are," Normani told her. I gave the fan a hug, which made her incredibly happy.

"Now, I have an important question," the girl said as we boarded our plane that coincidentally we were on together. "Go ahead," Camz said.

"Everyone wants to know this, sorry if its a mean question, but is Camren real?" She asked seriously, looking at Camz and I.

Clearly, we were both uncomfortable by this question. However, I quickly answered with, "No. I'm straight." I didn't mention anything about Camz because I didn't want to lie.

"Please take your seats, we will be leaving in a few minutes," an announcer said. With that, we said our goodbyes to our fan and took our seats.

Before the plane could leave, Camz came up to me. "You didn't have to sound so homophobic," she whispered angrily but clearly hurt, then went to go take her seat two rows behind me and next to Ally. Dinah and Normani were sitting both on my right, and I had the aisle seat.

I thought about what Camz had said as the plane took off. I didn't mean to sound mean, but I didn't want people to get the wrong idea about us. We didn't know what was going on with our relationship ourselves, and I didn't want people in on that; it was our private buisness.

"Ma'am, would you like some food?" A flight attendant asked. "Sure," I replied, and so she gave me a bag of chips, then moved onto the next passenger. Conveniently, a scary movie began to play, so I watched it as I ate and eventually fell asleep.

"Get up, Lauren we're here," Normani shook me, waking me up. "Okay," I replied tiredly.

Rubbing my eyes, I got up from my seat and left the plane with Normani and Dinah. I assumed that Ally and Camz had already gottn off of the plane.

"Lauren!" My younger sister Taylor exclaimed as we saw each other. I ran up to her as she, my brother Chris, and my parents came to hug me. "I missed you so much," I told my family.

"How about we go home, get some sleep, and tomorrow we'll celebrate," my dad said. With that, the five of us went home and as soon as we got home I flopped into my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen, to see that my mom was making breakfast, and there was a bag if fan mail at the table. I took my seat at the table and began to read my letters. Some made me laugh, and others made me cry. However, I appreciated every single letter or poem or drawing I received.

After a while, the rest of my family got up and we had breakfast. Once we finished, I logged onto twitter and decided to message Camz, since she was always on. "How you doing boo boo?" I asked her.

"Fine," Camz replied instantly. That was unlike herself. "Is everything okay boo? :(" I sent her.

"Just pissed about what happened yesterday..." she said. I didn't answer this because I didn't know what to say.

Obviously, I knew that she was hurt. Maybe I could go to her house and talk to her, although maybe she wasn't out to her family and I cared about Camz too much to make things worse.

I thought about this all day. I felt really bad for making my best friend mad, and I wanted to make things up to her. That was when I realized something important.

Realizing this, I knew for sure that I had to do something. I needed Camz to forgive me. I came up with a plan, then decided to text her.

"You wanna go to the beach?" I texted her. "Why?" She asked after a moment. "Just come in twenty minutes to meet me?" I sent her. I certainly didn't want to tell her over text, I wanted to make it incredibly special.

Camz seemed to take a while to reply, which started to worry me. "Okay," she sent me at last, making me smile.

Perfect, that's what I wanted this to be. Perfect.

** it's almost the end!! What do u think?? Do u like it?? Dont forget to vote and comment KAY thanks!! :)