Chapter 22: Lauren

"Why did you want to leave early?" I asked Niall as we drove to his place. "You know why," he winked.

For some reason, it didn't seem as sincere as he had been just days before. I didn't bother to mention that, though.

Once we got to Niall's place, we immediately began to kiss. His kisses were demanding as always, yet this time there seemed to be something missing.

As we continued to kiss, Niall and I walked to the bedroom. We shut the door behind us and immediately started taking each other's clothes off and got into the bed.

Before I knew it, I had my legs wrapped around Niall's waist while he was on top of me in the bed.

Suddenly, he stopped. Literally, he just stopped kissing me and doing other things to me, and got out of the bed.

"God, what did I do?" Niall kept mumbling under his breath as he got dressed. This got me incredibly worried. "What's wrong Niall?" I asked.

"You're getting in my car. I'm taking you back," he said. Niall then threw my black lace bra at me quickly.

"May I ask what the hell is going on?" I asked. "No," he said simply.

Niall threw the rest of my clothes at me, too. I got dressed quickly. I then got into his car quietly and he drove quickly towards the mansion, meanwhile a storm seemed to be coming our way.

I was incredibly confused as to what had happened. I pulled out my phone and was about to text Camz when I remembered.

Camz liked me. It was such a strange thing to think about, just because she had always been like a sister to me. I was closer to her then I was with the other girls, but that didn't mean I liked her, did it?

Perfectly, I could see the mansion in sight. Niall then stopped the car a block away from the mansion, which was odd.

"Lauren, look, there's something I have to tell you. Last night, a girl took me out for dinner, he started, "At first I thought we were just friends eating food together, then, err," he trailed off. "Who is it?" I practically demanded.

"Katerina," Niall mumbled while looking down, barely loud enough for me to hear.

Thunder rumbled directly overhead. "She started to kiss me and I was going to tell her to stop, but it felt so good," he said.

"How dare you? You did so many things to me that made me feel special and loved and now you just threw that all away for Katerina?" I shouted in disgust.

"Don't you see Lauren? What I have with you is only lust. But I feel like I love her. Truly and deeply love her," he said sincerely.

"Really? That's your excuse? You're supposed to be faithful! I fucking hate you Niall! Go die in hell you fucking bastard!" I shouted as I opened the car door and then slammed it shut as I left.

Unfortunately, there was rain pouring on top of me; big hard drops of rain. No matter, I ran to the mansion and by the time I got inside I was soaked.

"Are you alright, Lauren?" Louis asked as I rushed in. "No," I said as tears came out of my eyes.

Without waiting for his reply, I ran to my room and began to cry.

Just crying never made things better, I knew, but I was in such heart break that I was unable to do anything more. I had let myself get played when in the end, I should've known that I would loose.

*** hope you all like it!! :) let me know if u have any feedback even tho it's almost over! If anything if anyone has any ideas I will try to put then in the sequel!!