Chapter 9: Camila

Was it all just a dream? Or did I really go on a date with the one and only Harry Styles? I felt like I had to pinch myself, but if this was a dream, I so didn't want to wake up.

I told all of this to Lauren, who understood because she was having those same thoughts herself. I was so glad that I had her as a friend.

She stayed with me in my room that night. We mostly talked about our dates, but we also got some sleep. I mean, we did have to work the next day, although I didn't really mind.

The next morning, I woke up to someone jumping onto the bed. I opened my eyes to see Normani looking down on me. Ally was hovering over me from the side of the bed.

"Rise and shine," Normani, Ally, and Dinah harmonized. I sat up and said, "Yeah, yeah, okay, okay." "Lauren's still asleep, let's wake her," Dinah whispered on Lauren's side of the bed.

Before we could do anything, the door slammed open. Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry walked in the room in a line. "It's time to get up," they sang in chorus.

Lauren groaned from beside me. "She's up," Normani told the guys, so they stopped singing. "After breakfast, we have to talk about new songs," Louis said. "But first," Harry trailed off. The five guys then jumped onto the bed.

"Okay, I'm up!" Lauren exclaimed as she shot up from the bed. I laughed at this. "Come on, let's go downstairs," Ally said in an elderly sister way.

"Ugh, I don't feel like getting up. I'm tired," I complained. "I'll carry you," Harry suggested. I smiled, and probably blushed. "Okay then," I stuttered.

Harry came to my side of the bed and picked me up. He had me cradled in his arms, and I swear if I were standing I would've fainted! So, I put my head on his chest.

All the girls looked at me and laughed. "This has to go on twitter," Lauren declared. Ally took out her phone, took a picture of Harry and I, and posted it to twitter.

"Can we go now? I'm hungry and want coffee," I said. "Sure, let's go. Besides, we have a long day ahead of us," Harry replied.

We all went downstairs, yes Harry was still carrying me, and we had some breakfast.

Then, the ten of us went to the room with the pool table. There were also multiple bean bag chairs placed in a circle.

Evidentally, there was more than enough seats for all of us. However isat on Harry's lap and Lauren sat on Niall's lap.

Zayn pulled out a stack of songs from his bag and scattered them in the center of the circle. "The record label sent us these songs as suggestions for us to sing. Everyone go through them, and pick a few favorites," he said.

Singing any song with the members of One Direction was amazing enough. Now I got to pick some of them, too? This was just absolutely amazing!

Picking songs was harder then it sounded, especially when they were all so good! Although, I did have a few favorites.

After an hour or so of looking at songs, we all took a break. Everyone got up and left the room, except for Harry and I. I stayed sitting on his lap.

"Do you want to get up and maybe go to the bathroom or something?" Harry asked me. "No thanks, I'm good," I replied.

I then looked at Harry. I looked into his beautiful eyes. Even though we had only been in the same country for a few days, I felt like I loved him and that I could trust him.

Harry was looking into my eyes at the same time. We had an understanding just from looking at each other that we loved each other. I had a happy feeling for what was coming next.

"Kiss me," he whispered to me. I could tell that we both really wanted to do this.

"Gladly," I whispered in reply. We leaned into each other simultaneously, then our lips met. To kiss Harry Styles felt heavenly, and like a dream come true.

Something then fell from the doorway.