Chapter 5: Camila

Pizza.

One Direction.

Pizza.

One Direction.

Everything that was happening was a dream come true. I felt like I was going to just die of joy and overwhelming feeling

Then I saw Niall kiss Lauren on the cheek. I felt happy for her, yet I felt something else, too, but I couldn't name the feeling. I didn't like this feeling, either, so I looked away and sat down at the table, right next to Harry.

I took three pieces of delicious pizza and began to eat. "Wow, you really like pizza," Harry commented. I swallowed my mouthful and said, "I love all food." Harry then smiled at this.

Niall and Lauren then came to the table. We all ate silently before Liam spoke up. "Ok girls," he started, "You girls may probably be jet lagged, so tomorrow you can have the day to yourselves, but the day after we've got to work."

"Until then, let's eat some more!" I joked. "Pace yourself, we've got chocolate cake for dessert," Zayn said. "I think I just about love this place!" I exclaimed. "Who wouldn't?" asked Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Lauren jokingly. This made everyone laugh.

After dinner, the ten of us went to play some pool. I didn't really know how to play, so Harry wrapped his arms around me to try to teach me. Sure, I didn't learn much besides the fact that Harry's arms felt like perfection.

Soon Zayn, Niall, and Liam had to leave, and Louis wanted to sleep. The girls decided to go up to our floor, but I had other plans.

Harry and I went into the room full of couches and sat together on the love seat. He said that he wanted to talk to me.

"You know, Camila, ever since I first met you, I've really liked you, if you get what I mean," he said. The fan girl in me wanted to scream and cry of joy, but I knew I had to be calm.

"Did you know that I like you a lot too?" I asked him. "So does that mean you'll go out with me?" Harry asked. I nodded because I was at a loss for words. "Tomorrow night at seven, it's a date, love," he confirmed.

We talked for a while, until Harry got tired, and I didn't want to keep him up. Also, I had to go tell Lauren everything!

Quickly, I went to Lauren's room. The door was locked, so I went into my room and went out on the balcony. Those doors were locked, too.

"Lauren!" I called towards her room. She came and opened the door. "Hey Camz, come on in, it's cold," she said and let me into her room.

"Guess what happened to me," I told her excitedly. "Oh, sounds interesting. Do tell," Lauren said as she continued to unpack her things.

I told Lauren everything that happened with Harry. "Oh my god that's amazing," Lauren told me supporting-ly. We then sat down on her bed as she told me that Niall asked her out.

"Oh my gosh, we should have a double date!" I suggested. Lauren agreed with me.

The two of us talked for hours about this. Yet after a while, I got really tired since I hadn't slept in a long time, so I decided to go an do that.

King-sized beds with mattresses practically made from rose petals really helps with falling asleep.

My mind still had thoughts of my upcoming date going through it, though, and I couldn't help but be excited even in my sleep.