Prank *GONE WRONG* (Tom Keifer x Reader)

~ 1989 ~

Tom's POV:

It was going to be a good day. 

I was planning my biggest prank on Y/N for so long and it was finally going to happen. 

Well, Y/N had a sort of love/hate relationship with ghosts. She loved horror movies and films... yep, she was amazing, beautiful, and loved horror. She, however, got terrified whenever anything mildly paranormal went on, so that gave me a great idea: I was going to wake up in the middle of the night, do my makeup to look creepy and then act possessed.

We went to bed early because she was pretty tired. Eric was going to sneak into our room and wake me up, so I could do my makeup and be possessed.

~ ~ ~

Sure enough at 2:30, Eric came in with a bag of makeup. 

We put a bunch of eye makeup on and put fake blood all over me. 

"Dude, is this gonna be too obvious?" I asked Eric. 

"No, man she's gonna be half-asleep. I really don't think it's going to occur to her," I laughed. 

Eric left and I laid back in the bed. 

I suddenly sat up and let out a high pitched scream. I felt her from beside me, jump. 

"Tom, what the fuc-" she tried to say.

"AAAahhHH," I screeched again. I put a creepy smile on and put a creepy smile on and looked her straight in the eye.

"Oh my God!" she screamed and ran to the bathroom. 

I followed her and walked extra slow. Once I was in her sight, I screamed yet again. 

"Tom, what the fuck. Are you high?" Y/N cried. 

"Tom's not here," I replied, before cackling. 

"That's it," she said. Before I could stop her, she ran downstairs to call hotel security. 

"Babe," I shouted, "It was a prank."

She shook her head. "You fucking ass hole." She started crying. 

"Babe, I'm sorry. I just wanted to get a laugh out of you," I smiled. 

"I was scared you were possessed and I lost my boyfriend," she replied. 

"No, babe, I'm still here, just calm down it wasn't meant to upset you," I said. 

I took her back to bed. I honestly felt really bad and didn't mean to upset her. She loves me so much. I shouldn't have done that.

~ ~ ~

Y/N's POV:

I was a bit pissed at Tom for his last prank, so I was plotting revenge. 

He made a big mistake when doing his prank: he left the fake blood in the bathroom. 

I was planning on doing a prank on him. I was gonna put the blood all over the bed and all over my pants and say it was my period. I didn't honestly know how he would react, but I just knew I needed payback. 

He was sleeping all day because he was tired, so when he went to his gig that night, it gave me the perfect opportunity to have a "period accident." 

Once it was about 10, I knew he would be coming home, finally. 

So squirted the fake blood all over my pants and all over the bed. 

Just in the knick of time I finished, and Tom walked in. 

"Hey, babe how was the show?" I asked. 

"It was good," he replied. 

He bent down and kissed me. "I love you, baby," he said. 

"I love you too," I said, rolling over and revealing the "blood."

"Uh, babe," Tom whispered, "You're bleeding."

"Bleeding? What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I mean I think you got your period," Tom told me. 

"Oh shit," I said, "I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine, it's natural," Tom replied, "Do you need anything."

"Well, new sheets would be nice," I said. 

"Okay I'll go steal some from room service," Tom snickered. 

He brought them to the room and began putting. 

"I'm sorry, Tom but this is a prank," I laughed. 

To my surprise, he wasn't even mad, he just looked at me, "I deserved that."

~ ~ ~

Hey guys!! I hope you like this short little one-shot. I'm going to be writing more, but if you have any specific requests for the following rockstars, please let me know:

Chuck Schuldiner-

Jani Lane-

Rachel Bolan-

Warren DeMartini-

Stone Gossard-

thank you all. I love you!!