Late Night (Jon Bon Jovi x Richie Sambora)

Jon and Richie had just gotten done with a 20 song set-list concert. Jon was losing his voice and Richie's challenging backing vocals weren't treating his voice too well, either. 

They got into the hot shower and 5 or six female groupies began showering each of them. 

After a twenty minute shower, the guys reconvened. Tico, David, and Alec didn't really want to get fucked up that night, but Jon and Richie did. They wanted to live the rockstar lifestyle, they always dreamed of living. 

"Well, if you don't wanna get fucked up, that's fine, just don't give Richie and I shit when we do," Jon said. 

"Okay, then," David agreed. 

"Are you gonna drive to where ever the hell you're going?" Tico asked. 

"Oh yeah, I wanna drive!" Richie said. 

"Okay, well that answers that, but please don't crash the fucking car," Alec muttered. 

"Just shut up," Richie replied.

"You both should shut up, too otherwise you'll both sound like frogs for the rest of the tour," Tico sassed. 

~ ~ ~

Jon and Richie got in the car. Richie ended up driving, he hadn't have drank as much as Jon did. They ended up picking up around 20 groupies, who followed them to Jon's apartment. 

"Can we come in?" a girl, who Richie was particularly attracted to, asked. 

"Why, yes you can," Richie smiled.

About a quarter of the groupies were clung to Richie, and the rest of the groupies were with Jon. Jon and Richie, might have been loud and obnoxious around the band, but in front of other people, especially girls, were charming boys. 

Jon and Richie, behind their energetic outer personality, were both exhausted. They had sang so much that they had no voice left.

The groupies laughed at how cute Jon and Richie's voices were... all tired and raspy.

"Well, let's have some fun," one of the groupies said. And fun they did have. 

By 11 at night Jon and Richie along with all of the groupies were high, drunk, or both. They indeed had their borders, after they got redressed, the "fun" so to speak, was done.

Richie and Jon were downing the Jack Daniel's, when a groupie decided to tug on Jon's jeans. He spat out the whiskey and started yelling, "Everyone, get out!"

"But, that was her, not us pulling down your pants," one of the groupies whined. 

"No, I said get out, now fucking get out!" Jon said, his voice even quieter than earlier that morning.

"No, I don't want to," another girl whined.

"Listen to Jovi and get the hell out," Richie replied, his voice messed up, as well.

~ ~ ~

"Well, that was an adventure," Richie muttered, after him and Jon were finally alone. 

"It sure was," Jon replied.

Richie cracked open another beer, "You want one?" he asked.

"I suppose. The night's not over yet, man," Jon replied. 

"We need to fucking clean up or Tico, David, and Alec are gonna whip our asses," Richie mumbled. 

"Nah, let's just leave the mess out, dude," Jon said. 

They were both slumped over on the couch. Complete silence filled the room, except for the sound of the beers opening and Richie and Jon clearing their throats. 

"Fuck, man, this tour is gonna be such a fucking mess if we keep going like this," Richie muttered.

"What do you mean man, this was rad," Jon replied. 

"It was rad, but listen to us, Jovi, we sound like we are a peacock's penis, and we still have 50 more dates left on this tour," Richie responded. 

"You're not wrong. We should probably get some rest, so our voices will regain the usual vocal awesomeness," Jon snickered. 

"Alright," Richie agreed, "We'll clean this up tomorrow, then."

"Okay, good night, dude," Jon said.

"Good night, Richie."