Author's Note

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

hello! first off, thank you for reading "a golden heart" by yours truly, it grows more and more each and every day and i can't believe that it recently (4/16/21) hit 4k. this has grown into more than i could ever imagine it would. it makes me so happy to know that there are people out there who genuinely enjoy my writing. so, moral of the story i wanted to say thank you, for reading, for voting, for following, for commenting, for giving support to a person who didn't even know they could write. this started off as a joke, i said to my friend "wouldn't it be funny if i made a dream x reader fanfic?", and believe me it was funny until it started growing, and growing and it became serious, it became pride and passion and made me want to keep writing, in which i did. i started a sequel to dream and y/n's story, which you can go check out at this link http://www.wattpad.com/1052708091. this has been a beyond enjoyable experience for me and i thank you all for reading my story, genuinely it makes me really happy.

p.s. make sure you've eaten something today and drink some water. make sure to get a good night sleep tonight because you deserve it. wake up in the morning and love yourself and love the day ahead of you, put on your rose colored glasses and watch the grass get greener :)

the storm of troubles always will fade and the sunshine will come following. stay strong you got this <3

feel free to message me whenever you need something, never feel like you are alone because you are never alone <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ( 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ) 🎉