Watch Your Mouth P.2

Most of the triggering topics are shown at the end of the chapter and in part 3. Please stay safe and if you need to skip the ending part, feel free. I'd rather you skip the story that harm yourself mentally. Otherwise, enjoy the story <3
—————————————————————————

"Are you okay?" You put the dish towel down on the center island that was placed perfectly between a semi-circle of counters in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for being in my room all day, I really wanted to see you, I did...I just—" Dream sighed and took a step closer to you, "How was I going to face you without making myself look like an idiot?" He laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Don't be sorry, I understand. I didn't know how I was going to talk to you, I was going to check on you and then Sapnap wanted to ask me something I guess." You shrugged and leaned against the island, facing Dream. You were mesmerised by this man, he really just knocked the wind out of you.

"Need help?" He asked, pointing to the dripping dishes next to the sink.

"That would be nice." A nervous laugh escaped your lips and you clapped your hand over your mouth, "Sorry." Then you both burst out laughing, both flushed, both nervous, and you could both feel it...you didn't know what it was, but it was there.

Hours of talking, hours of smiling, hours of no sleep and a night full of laughter that surprisingly didn't wake up the whole house. The dishes got finished, and both of you ended up asleep on the couch, Dream hanging off on one end, and you curled up in a ball on the other. You really needed this, you needed to talk to him, face-to-face, you needed him to be able to see how you really felt when you talked to him. When you talked to him it was like the whole world slowed, and the stars shone brighter, and your heart thumped louder, and the warmth that he projected made you feel like you meant everything even when you felt like nothing.

The sun rose and shined brightly through the windows, but neither of you moved a muscle. It was a day of traveling for you, and a day of preparing for him and staying up all night didn't help either of you. You both woke up when you heard aggressive knocking on the door around noon. Sapnap answered, it was George and Will. You were far from ready to see either of them. Dream was awake, but he still was laying on the couch, you wanted to be doing the same, but you had to get up eventually. You crawled over the couch and nudged him, "Dreeeam.." Trying to get him fully awake, his eyes fluttered open, then Wilbur walked over with a smirk on his face, "You heard the woman, wake up." He laughed and patted the back of Dream's head.

"Huh?" Dream stretched slightly, and you slid away from him, back to the other side of the couch.

"C'mon sleepy head." George laughed and pulled his stuff inside of the house.

"So, we are going to that club place later, right?" Techno asked, pulling out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yeah, it's an 18 plus place since—" Sapnap began explaining, then got interrupted by George.

"Since you and Quackity are not above the age of 21?" He laughed and you laughed along as well, covering it so he wouldn't see.

"You and Wilbur should sleep though, we might be out tonight and you guys traveled for a long time." Techno said, "Maybe we all should just chill out today." He added and sat in one of the barstools.

Dream sat up and rubbed his face with his hands, "I think that's a good idea, we can all just relax and start getting ready later."

"Sounds like a plan." Sapnap said closing the front door, then motioning Wilbur and George to their rooms. George, Dream and Sapnap would all be staying in the same room and that would surely bring chaos to the house.

The plan of relaxing was in motion. You and Dream stayed on the couch. Techno and Will hung out in their room. George was sleeping, and you thought Sapnap was too, but you honestly didn't know what he was doing. Quackity and Karl stayed in their room all day as well. They were going to be the first people to leave so you were surprised they were just hanging out with each other when they normally hang out outside of a group setting. The sun slowly slipped from the day's grasp and it began to set, which led to all of you getting ready. You put on ripped jeans and a black shirt, you fixed up your hair and put on some light makeup. You were really excited for tonight, and once you were done getting ready you waited in the kitchen for everyone else. Once everyone was ready, except for Karl and Quackity, last minute they decided they didn't want to come. Occasionally you glanced in the back seat, and Sapnap looked like he was ready to kill somebody. When you got out of the car, Dream tried to keep up, but it took him too long to lock the car, so Sapnap and Techno filled the spots next to you.

Sapnap walked to the entrance and took your hand pulling you inside, "Come on! Let's have fun!" He glared at Dream behind you, and tugged a bit harder.

"I don't know, I think I just...I'm not a big fan of—" Before you could finish, you were pulled inside the club. It was so dark, but the lights were so bright. There were hundreds of people by the looks of it and all you could feel were Sapnap's fingers slipping away from your grasp and your vision getting hazy. For a few of those moments, the lights and people consumed you, sending you to rest in your own thoughts. You thought you were going to die, like you were drowning, but you weren't drowning in water, but drowning in a sea of people. You were gasping for air and at this point you didn't know where Sapnap had gone, were you still walking with him? Your whole body felt numb, the pins and needles feelings crossed all over your skin and you clutched your stomach, "Nick?" You tried calling out but it was barely a whisper. "I'm..." Your hands began scratching at your throat and your gasping became louder, but a familiar warmth surrounded you, you clutched onto the warmth, you didn't want to let go, you were so scared.

"Come on...it'll be okay.." He whispered to you and lifted you off your feet.

You sat down, surrounded in the comforting arms and leaned into the strong surface. "Dream..." You whispered and struggled to catch your breath. He gently stroked your back and you could feel him clenching his jaw.

𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ( 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara