Is there a problem here boys?

http://discord.gg/rPEumd9n

Join the discord to receive updates about new chapters and stories! <3

Following, and commenting or even just reading the story helps out my account a lot. Voting is especially important because it helps more people see my stories and what not! One click of a button could help out my account ten tons! If you could I would really appreciate it, thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy reading! <3

—————————————————————————

"I like you." His voice sounded more shameful, like he was regretting what he said.

"Sapnap, wh—" You didn't know what to ask. You were so confused. Sapnap had always been like just a friend to you and the thought to think of him more than that never even crossed your mind. Was that selfish of you? To not even give him a chance even before he told you?

"I'm sorry...I knew I shouldn't have told you, I knew it was too soon." You could hear his voice becoming muffled, like he was putting his hands over his face, but that didn't stop you from hearing his shaky breaths, "I don't want to ruin things between us, Y/N."

"No, no, I would prefer your honesty over anything, and I am glad you were honest with me, I don't like secrets." You reassured him and tucked your knees to your chest nervously, you didn't want to lose him as a friend either. "I don't want to lose you, Nick." You figured it'd be better if you called him by his real name now since this was a more serious matter.

"I just..." He paused and thought for a moment, tapping of his desk or some sort of table came through the phone, "I didn't know how to tell you and telling you like this was so stupid of me. It is like I wanted you to know, and don't get me wrong I did, but that was because you were always so nice to me, a part of me thought you liked me too." Sapnap sighed with frustration and embarrassment, "I didn't even see that you were that way with everyone, and not that it's a bad thing, it is actually one of the reasons I like you, you are one of the kindest and most loving people I know."

"I don't know how I feel right now. I didn't really see this coming I mean...for the longest time you've been one of my best friends and this was just...so out-of-the-blue. I just need some more time to think about this." You responded with a sigh as well. This made you feel sick and you didn't know why. Maybe it was because your anxiousness was eating you alive. Or maybe you were so nervous you didn't know how else to feel. This was not a feeling you wanted and you just wanted to hide forever right now. "I am not angry, but maybe we should talk in the morning or something? It is getting late and the night seems to be getting to us."

"Alright, I respect that." He said softly into the phone, "As much time as you need, I just still want to be friends at the end of all of this." His words were slowly getting quieter, lots of time had gone by since you first called, it was around 11 pm for you now, and streaming all day really took a lot out of everyone. "Just...don't tell anyone about this okay? Not that I am embarrassed of liking you, I just don't think I am ready to get picked on by the guys." Sapnap said with a light chuckle.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." You responded back to him, listening closely to his quiet words. "Oh for sure! Me too, this won't change anything between us." You smiled on the other line with happiness that this wasn't going badly. You yawned and listened to him explain, "I get that, yeah. We can trust each other, I promise I won't tell anyone." You said not thinking about it completely. Did telling Dream count? You always went to him if you went through something big or small, and this didn't seem like a big deal so what was the harm in telling Dream? But, you thought about it some more and realized you couldn't break Sapnap's trust. You just said you didn't want to lose him as a friend so you weren't going to do anything to jeopardize that.