Watch Your Mouth P.3

After you were calmed down completely, you looked around and thought you were going to die of embarrassment now. Techno, George and Wilbur all watched that. All watched you become weak, but that's not what you were worried about right now.

Sapnap stood a fair distance away from you, "Y/N, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for that to happen."

Before you could get a word in, Dream was already talking for you, "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it." His voice sounded angry, "If you didn't mean for it to happen, you would've seen what she had to say before you dragged her in there!" He stood up and pointed to the dark building. The warm night air became thick around you all.

"Dream, sit down." George commented, his tone was serious and powerful.

"I'm sorry. Dream, it was all in good spirit." Sapnap backed up slowly from him.

"Good spirit?! Are you out of your mind?!" Dream was angry, and ready to be defensive.

Sapnap's expression changed, "Dream just sit down! You heard George!"

"No! I am not going to sit down," He mocked Sapnap, "You could've really hurt her! Do you even realize that!? If it weren't for me cleaning up your stupid mistakes, she could've been trampled on!" Now they were all up in each other's faces.

"Dream, back up!" Sapnap said, raising his hands to Dream's chest and pushing him, causing him to stumble back, trip and fall. Sapnap knew he messed up when he saw the anger in Dream's eyes.

Wilbur rushed over to Dream's side and tried to tell him to calm down but that obviously did not work. He shoved Will slightly off and patted his shoulder, "I am calm." He huffed and stood up, Sapnap glared at him and brushed his hands off on his pants.

"What is this all for? This is because you like her isn't it. Isn't it!?" Dream yelled at Sapnap.

"Shut the f**k up!" Sapnap yelled back and punched Dream square in the face.

And Dream...he struck right back.

"Get off of him!!" You shrieked in horror, and stood up from the bench.

Thud.

———————————————————————

> Author's Note <

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I had lots of fun writing it and probably rushed through parts that could use more detail because I was so excited to add some thrill to the story, but that's besides the point. I hope you all enjoyed it and are still interested in reading. Make sure to vote for my story to get it up on the charts! Thank you for reading and have a great night/day, morning/afternoon. <3