Wave Goodbye To The Golden Sun

It all felt surreal until he placed his lips on yours. Then, wrapped his large, strong yet so gentle hands around your waist, pulling you close to him. His lips were soft and warm, something about his touch, this feeling, something about him. You both pulled away after a minute or so and you placed your head against his chest with a smile plastered against your face. "Clay..." You laughed and gripped his shirt softly.

    "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that, Y/N." Dream said smiling, stroking your hair that ran down your back.

    "Stay with me tonight, I don't want to lose your touch just yet." You nearly whispered. Your eyes were still shut with the feeling of this dream fading, it was...wondrous, a fantastical feeling.

    "Anything for you." Dream whispered back and picked you up, carrying you to the bed and laying you down as he climbed next to you. He held you with such strength you thought he could crush you, but as you touched his warmth and felt his heart softly beating through his chest, you knew he would never hurt you.

    "I love you." You said, your voice getting tired sounding as you curled up closer to him.

    "I love you more..." He replied once more in a whisper, pulling you closer to his chest and tugging the blanket over the both of you more.

     The night fled as morning came. The bright sun shone through the spaces where the curtain was left slightly open, it was early morning. It was the type of early morning where if you went outside the grass was damp and the sun warmed you completely. The type of morning where there was an urge to go outside for once and enjoy the day, but you were comforted enough where you were. In Dream's arms.

    You woke before him and didn't dare to move, only moving closer to him and watching his eyes remain shut and left a hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat. Being with him was like being on top of the world and you never wanted to let go of that feeling.

    After thirty minutes or so, Dream slowly came out of his sleep. As he woke up his arms grabbed tighter around you, but only in the most gentlest of ways. "Morning sleepy-head." You said in a soft, sweet voice, running a hand through his hair.

    His glistening, green eyes opened to look at you as he caressed his hand over your cheek. "Good morning." A smile then crossed his lips and his eyes fluttered shut. You saw the pink rising up on his cheeks, you supposed he forgot you fell asleep in the same bed, in each other's touch nonetheless.

    "How'd you sleep?" You asked him, keeping your hand near his face. His voice sounded tired, and deeper than usual and you both had your limbs tangled and intertwined.

    "Good, good. Better than normal with you here." He replied and twisted a bit so you landed laying on his chest.

    It took you by a bit of surprise when you were suddenly looking down at his face. Holding onto him with a bit of a giggle and a large smile, "Clay!" You laughed and kissed his lips softly.

    "Do we ever have to get up today? I just want to stay here forever...with you."

    "Yes, actually, speaking of which. We should get up and do stuff during the day today, it is really nice out and we need fresh, daytime air." You said rolling over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

    Dream shifted to look over at you, propping himself up on his elbow. "Y/N...." He whined and flopped with his limbs spread out on the bed, "What do you want to do today that's so great anyways?"

    "Well for one, Quackity and Karl are leaving today, Quackity didn't feel so good last night so they are both just gonna go, they don't want to get anyone sick." You responded with a sigh as you turned around to look at Dream, "Plus, it is really sunny out and not too hot, so we should go to the beach!" You said with a smile and clapped your hands together softly.

    "Oh shit. They're leaving today, I barely got to speak with them, and they haven't even been here for that long. Are they sure Quackity is sick?" He quickly asked.

    "I know, it's kind of a bummer, but I am sure we'll all meet up again sometime in the future. And yeah, they are pretty sure."

    "Damn, that sucks. I feel bad, but I guess you have a point, this is nice and hopefully more people can join us next time."Dream replied with a sigh. "Oh, and about the beach, I think that sounds like a great idea."

    You got up and moved to the dresser that stood at the front of the room, then picked up a hairbrush off of it and started brushing through your hair. "I'm gonna go outside and see if the boys need anything, okay?" You said looking back at him.

    Dream placed his hands over his eyes and continued to lay in the bed, "Mmhm, if you want me you know where to find me." He said with a light chuckle and waved to you as you walked out the door.

    You pushed the door closed softly behind you and headed out into the kitchen. You looked by the door and saw Karl's and Quackity's things. You frowned and stood by the island and rested back on it, feeling bad, they barely got to spend any time with everybody and you didn't picture them to be leaving this soon. You stood there for a good while before they both came out, "Hey." You said to the two boys.

    "Hello Y/N." Karl responded, he looked kind of bummed out as he helped Quackity with his stuff out the door.

    "Wait!‒" You called after them and jogged to them slowly. "Why are you guys in such a rush? I know you're leaving because like germs and stuff, but...so soon?"

    "Yeah, we heard about the fight too." Quackity turned and entered the conversation. "We don't want to stay for another one."

    "I...Quackity's right. We don't want to have to see that." Karl sighed and pulled the bags into the trunk.

    "Right." You said sighing and rubbing your arm with your palm. "I'm sorry about that."

    "Wasn't your fault Y/N, we all know it was bound to happen, these two have been back and forth with you forever." Quackity replied. "You can't tell me you didn't know."

    "I didn't know." You responded with a now pale skin tone and shaky hands.

    "On that note, I think we should go now. Our plane is leaving in a few hours." Karl said, closing the trunk.

    "I'm sorry to cut this short but Karl is right." He said getting in the car quickly and shutting the door behind him.

    "...Oh...okay. Be safe..." You said waving to them as they drove off slowly, you looked at the car and saw Quackity peering back at you through the window.

    You stood there, in the warm, wet grass in your sandals as the morning sun began to settle into the sky. You let out a soft sigh and used your finger to pinch the bridge of your noise as you mouthed the words, my god. You had no idea about any of this until very recently and you had no idea what you were going to do with all of this new information. If they had been back and forth about it for a while, then Sapnap must've known that Dream liked you...which means...you wouldn't think Sapnap would do something like that, but after all that had happened during the past few weeks, you weren't too sure anymore.
—————————————————————————
DM me to join a discord server for constant chapter updates and announcements!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and this will most definitely not be the last chapter, or story based like this for that matter! :)

I love all of you, stay safe, happy and healthy! <3