Living the Dream

http://discord.gg/GgAQ7ADB

Join the discord server above for constant chapter updates and announcements! <3
——————————————————————————-
After you watched the car pull away, you stood there for what seemed like forever. You had to think over what you heard. What would happen if you asked anyone about it? Were you really this blind? You knew Dream and you both valued honesty, but if Dream was a major part of this and he didn't tell you...did he not value honesty as much as you thought he did?

You thought over it all and collected yourself, then turning around and heading back to the house. You quietly shut the door behind you and locked it, once you turned back Dream was standing practically right behind you.

"Dream‒," You said with a sharp breath and pressed your back against the door, "I didn't think you would get up this soon." You finished with a nervous laugh and pushed past him to get to the kitchen. You made the executive decision to leave this for another day because all you wanted was one good day out of this trip.

"Yeah, you were gone for a bit so I thought I'd come check on you..." He replied and watched you get all tense and nervous around him. You were never nervous around him of all people. "Y/N, what is going on?" Dream said following you further into the kitchen.

"Um," You said clearing your throat, "Quackity and Karl left just now so I wanted to see them out." You said pointing to the door and shaking your head with a smile, then getting out a glass of water from the fridge. "I'm going to be honest, we can talk about it another time. I just want to have a good day today."

"Shit, they did, so fast? So soon?" Dream commented and his eyes followed you across the kitchen, "Okay, you're not mad right?"

"I know, it was odd to me." You replied and looked up to him, "I said we can save it for another time, Dream."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry." He sighed and leaned on the counter. "Beach today, right?"

"Don't be, it's fine, I would be worried too." You reassured him, "Yeah for sure. Can't waste a good day."

Dream went to talk until Sapnap strided in, "You are so right." He laughed and stood on the other side of the island, away from Dream and you.

They hadn't yet gotten a chance to fix what had happened, but both of them seemingly silently agreed. "You think George will come?" Dream teased, "We wouldn't want him to fry."

"And don't think I didn't hear that." George said from around the corner and laughed and entered the kitchen as well. Standing on the side of Dream, but in between him and Sapnap.

"We wanted you to hear loud and clear." Dream said laughing, then turning and looking down to George and patting his head.

George nudged Dream in the side slightly, and Sapnap laughed, so did you. "In all seriousness, you gonna come George?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh totally, can't waste a good day." George answered.

"That's what I said!" You exclaimed and laughed.

"We can go once the sleeping beauties wake up." Sapnap teased the two men still asleep, or of what you all knew they were still sleeping.

"Let's go wake em up then." Dream suggested with laughter and darted down the hall.

"Not without me you won't!" Sapnap called after him. You and George stayed in the kitchen laughing and shaking your heads.

"So, where was Dream last night? He wasn't in our room." George asked as if he didn't know.