23

RUBY LEELA

"mommy" my daughter yelled as she ran out of her bedroom into the kitchen where I was making breakfast. I smiled at her and picked her up. 

"Liam is here," she said, she is a very smart little girl for her age, I am homeschooling her, and I am waiting always for Oscar I know it has been two years, but I feel like he will come back. I will always be in love with him. I walked towards the door and saw Liam with roses in his hands, he knows that Oscar is my true love. It's weird to date someone when your heart is out for someone else. I smiled and took the roses as I welcomed him in. I always thought to myself more than once that maybe he won't come back. I and Liam have been dating for three months now, and I'm trying so hard to be a good girlfriend.

"Are you ready," he said smiling at me, I looked at Athena who wasn't paying attention to us, I sighed. Athena wanted her real dad and she wants to wait for her daddy to come home, she didn't like Liam. 

The babysitter for Athena arrived. I looked at the babysitter and then at Liam. 

"it's going to be okay," he said, I nodded my head and left the house with Liam. We drove off to a restaurant. As we stopped at the red light, I looked out of my window and saw a man dressed in all white, when he turned around my heart stopped. 

"Oscar" I whispered, no this can't be! He looked just like him though, he looked around and then saw me, he looked into my eyes, it is him! No Ruby stop it, get it out of your head! I shook my head no and opened my eyes and saw him gone. We soon arrived at the restaurant and got out. As I was about to sit down to eat I heard someone yell my name. I looked up and saw. 

"Oscar!" I said in shock and felt tears come down my face, I looked at Liam who was also shocked and confused. I ran up to him and hugged him as he spins me around in circles

"I thought I will never see you again," I said crying, he whipped my tears away and smiled 

"I'm here, I told you forever and always," he said, I nodded my head and cried, I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Liam. 

"Oscar, I have to tell you something, me and Liam we-" but he cut me off 

"no, don't tell me you two are married," he said in hurt and anger

"no Oscar, we aren't married, I couldn't marry anyone, we are umm dating," I said, he looked at Liam angry and then me. He then walked away from me outside. I followed him. 

"Oscar say something please, don't leave me again," I said through tears, he turned around and looked at me, he grabbed my face with both of his hands, and he looked into my eyes. 

"Ruby, I want to see our child," he said looking into my eyes, I looked up at him and nodded my head, for some reason I feel like he wanted to say something else

"Ruby, I want to see our child," he said looking into my eyes, I looked up at him and nodded my head, for some reason I feel like he wanted to say something else. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I was going to get my phone out to text his number I kept it in my phone, but he stopped me.