25

RUBY LEELA

He moved off of me breathing heavily, as I was trying to catch my breath. I looked at him and then at my hands and feet. 

"um can you untie me now," I asked blushing, he looked at me and smirked 

"Maybe I like you like this," he said, I blushed

"Please sir," I said, he smiled at me and untied me, he looked at me and kissed my lips passionately, that is when my bedroom door opened and I saw Liam, standing there with wide eyes and hurt and anger. 

"Ruby? I thought you wouldn't cheat on me!" he yelled in anger, as he was looking at me naked along with Oscar, who was smirking. I saw Liam walk out, I looked at Oscar who was still smirking. 

"Why are you smirking, I just hurt him, I have been cheating on him! I am not like this, I'm so fucking confused! Why did you just show up after two years?!" I said angrily, with tears forming in my eyes, I grabbed my robe and put it on, and went after Liam. I saw him about to go in his vehicle. 

"Liam wait" I yelled, he turned around and looked at me 

"What," he said angry and hurt 

"I'm sorry Liam, I'm j-" he cut me off 

"yeah you are in love with him," he said rolling his eyes 

"and you decided to play with my feelings," he said angrily 

"no I swear I wasn't, I didn't mean to make you hurt Liam, I'm sorry," I said, soon the tears came out of my eyes I couldn't control myself. I fell to my knees and cried. I saw Liam look at me. 

"I don't know what to do Liam, I'm confused, I can't do this anymore!" I yelled through my cries, I got up and went back to my house while hearing him call for me. I shut the door and ran upstairs to my room and saw Oscar with his clothes on. 

"I can't do this, I'm just so fucking confused," I said crying, I felt him hug me 

"what do you mean you are confused my love," he asked me, I looked up at him 

"I don't know, I'm just confused with my feelings, I love him, but I'm in love with you!" I said and cried

"Hey it's okay, just follow your heart," he said, I looked up at him 

"I can't do that," I said, he looked at me confused 

"what you mean, why," he asked me 

"because my heart is telling me to run," I said and saw him looking at me with hurt in his eyes

"Oscar, I don't know what to do," I said through my cries, I felt him still hugging me 

"why are you still here after I told you this," I said confused 

"because Ruby, I'm in love with you, I know I have done a shitty job at showing you, I have hurt you but I want you to be happy, if you want to go to him go ahead if you want, to run go ahead, but I will always be here for you my doors are always open for you, love, I can go and talk to him if you want me to" he said, I looked up at him, he then kissed my lips and held me again. 

I felt him lay me down in my bed, he kissed my forehead, and heard him whisper "I'm so sorry Ruby".  I heard the door open and close, I snuggled myself up with the blankets and fell asleep. 

"Mommy, Liam is here" my daughter yelled as she jumped on my bed, I looked at her and smiled, and then my eyes widen. 

"what," I said and got up from my bed and put on a robe, and walked into the family room and saw him standing there with a leather jacket, he looked up at me. 

"Liam, I thought you didn't want to see me," I said looking at him, he walked towards me, and I looked at Athena who wasn't paying attention, and was watching cartoons. 

"Ruby I know you are in love with him, I understand, I'm sorry about my attitude, I love you so much but if you want to be with him and that makes you happy, go ahead, I want you to be happy. I will still be your friend no matter what, but please don't lie to me again or hide any secrets from me" he said looking at me, I hugged him and smiled as tears came down my face. Then the door opened at the wrong time and saw Oscar standing there pissed at how me and him hugging. 

"Oscar I can e-" but he cut me off 

"no don't I understand, remember to follow your heart, I will leave you two the fuck alone," he said seeing in his eyes was hurt and anger, and walked out of my house, he got it all wrong

"damn dude has serious jealous issues," Liam said causing me to laugh but then stopped quickly and rushed out to go after Oscar. 

"Oscar stop please" I yelled at him, I saw the neighbors looking at us

"WHAT" he yelled in anger, causing me to jump

"Oscar, I want you not him, he came over to say sorry for his attitude and I told him I wanted to be with you, he isn't mad he said what makes y-" but he stopped me 

"Enough talking, Ruby I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life, I wanted to tell you this when I came here and saw that, but," he said clearing his throat, I saw that he was nervous, I watched him as he went down on one knee and looked at me. 

"Ruby, I'm in love with you, and I'm sorry for putting you through pain, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and be in my child's life, I want to marry you, Ruby, I want you to be my Queen, Ruby will you marry me," he asked me I looked at the ring and then him smiling ear to ear, I felt tears come down my face, I was about to say yes when I saw two angels coming down, how come I can see this when no one else can? I looked at them when they touched the ground. Are I and Oscar moving too fast with marriage? What is going on?! 

"hold the hell up, did you just see me flying," some guy said I nodded my head, and their eyes went wide 

"Holy sh-" he was cut off by the other guy 

"Language, Oscar we are needed in Russia," he said, I looked at Oscar, he is leaving me again! I felt tears come down my face, not happy ones but sad ones. Oscar looked at me and walked towards me. 

"oh shit did I just interrupt you purposing to her," the guy said, Oscar, gave him a death stare 

"yes," Oscar said in anger

"Are you leavening me again," I asked him with tears in my eyes 

"I didn't know I was leaving when they told me, I don't want to leave Ruby but it is my job," he said trying to touch me but I backed up 

"how could you, thinking that you wanted me! Thinking you wanted to be with me when you just going to leave every day for what, killing people" I yelled at him in anger and hurt, I felt tears coming down my face. 

"Ruby stop this nonsense," he said angrily, and grabbed my wrist 

"nonsense when I just heard from him that you are going to Russia, what the hell are you now, you go from demon incubus, and now to this!" I yelled in anger and hurt

"I'm an angel Ruby, I have to protect these two from anyone seeing them or them wanting my help with something" he explained to me, I yanked my wrist out of his hold 

"leave me alone, don't come back this time, please" I cried out and ran into my house as he yelled my name, I slid down against my door and cried, I felt a small hand on me, I looked up and smiled and held her in my arms. 

"It's okay mommy, please don't be sad, I love you, mommy," Athena said, I smiled at her and kissed her forehead 

"thank you, Athena, I love you also," I said smiling at her, please Athena don't grow up to be like me, please do a lot better than me, I said in my head while looking at Athena