5

RUBY LEELA

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I need to get ahold of myself. I need to go home and sleep off this drunk state! I walked out of the bathroom and ran into a hard chest. I looked up and saw him the blue-eyed guy.

"you lost Kitten," he said smirking at me, I rolled my eyes at him and moved past him, but he grabbed my arm and push me against the wall. I felt him grab ahold of my neck and leaned into it feeling his hot breath against my neck.

"Ruby" I heard Izzy yell my name, I pushed him away from me quickly and saw Izzy coming around the corner.

"hey girl, Liam told me you were here," Izzy said smiling at me, she then slowly looked up at the blue-eyed guy, and her eyes went wide.

"Hello, Mr. Valentine," Izzy said flirting with him while playing with a strand of hair around her finger. He looked at me and then at her and walked away from us.

"Izzy," I said looking at her, she looked at me

"I'm sorry he is just so hot!" Izzy said blushing

"Izzy you know we are in high school, and he is in his 30s," I said looking at her, Izzy rolled her eyes

"girl come on, I break the rules, you need to break them also," she said and grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor. We danced together for like an hour. When I heard a fight broke loose. I turned around quickly and saw two guys fist-fighting. That is when everyone stopped except the two men. Everyone looked up the stairs and I saw a man, I couldn't see his eyes or what he looks like. I saw him walking down the steps slowly with two other men behind him. He stopped at the bottom of the steps.

"What the hell is going on here" the man yelled in a deep voice, that familiar voice, he turned around and snapped his fingers causing the two men behind him to pick up the other two men who were fighting. The man looked right at me, he was about to walk towards me when a high voice chirped in.

"OH MY GOSH, OSCAR," The lady said with a bright pink dress that was tight around her body and her blonde long hair. He looked at me again and turned around and walked towards her. I don't know why but my heart broke at seeing that he walked toward the pretty woman and not me. I walked away and pushed past everyone until I felt an arm catch mine, I looked up and saw him. The blue-eyed man smirked at me, spun me around in circles, and made me hit my body on his. Everyone looked at us and backed up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and he placed my hand on his shoulder. I looked up at him slowly.

"what are you doing," I asked him in a whisper trying not to let anyone hear me, he looked at me and smiled

"I can't dance with you," he said, I looked around and then at him, and I blushed. He spun me around and let go of my hand causing me to still spin in circles, he quickly grabbed me and made me hit his chest, and I blushed. Then he steps forward with his left foot, and then he steps forward with his right foot passing the left foot, and he steps forward again with his left foot this time passing the right foot, and steps forward and to the right with his right foot, left foot close to the right foot. Everyone just stared at us in awe. I looked around and saw Izzy smiling ear to ear, and next to her was Liam very pissed.