1

RUBY LEELA

"Honey wake up it's time for school" my mother yelled at me, I rolled my eyes and put my pillow over my face, ignoring her, until I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly got up and put on my school uniform. I put my hair up and looked around trying to find my glasses, when my mother opened my bedroom door. I saw her holding my glasses, I smiled at her and walked towards her. I was about to grab my glasses when she moved my glasses away. I looked at her confused.

"Stay away from sinful people at school! This is the first day, you got this " my mother said, I just nodded my head and grabbed my glasses and walked out of my house, and saw my two friends, I smiled at them.

"Hey girl,"  Izzy said putting her arm around my shoulder

"How was your summer" Liam asked me on my left side as we were walking all together

"It was okay, I went on a vacation with my father to his new business," I said, they looked at me worried. My parents were divorced when I was just a newborn.

"It's fine guys," I said but,deep down I wasn't fine, I wanted my parents back together. My father talks about my mother, and my mother talks about my father everyday.

We turned a corner and we saw two couples trying to get their dog. I smiled and told Liam to hold my books. I ran towards them and kneeled and whistled, and the puppy came to me. I picked the puppy up and handed them their cute puppy. They smiled at me and said thank you.

"You're welcome," I said and ran back to Liam while doing so I saw at the corner of my eye by the café was a man in a black suit smoking a cigarette. He slowly looked up at me smirking. I saw a woman sitting across from him, touching his arm. I grabbed my things from Liam and we walked away. I looked behind me and saw him still looking at me.

We soon arrived at our school.

"Shit we are going to be late" Liam yelled, we all ran as fast as we could until the bell ranged and the gates started to shut, Liam made it but not me and Izzy. The gate was locked, and the principal looked at us and shook her head.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I had to save a puppy," I said looking at her

"You need to stop being so nice," my principal said rolling her eyes at me, I looked down at my black flats

"Wait until next period that is when the gate will open again, that is our new rule," she said and walked away. The new rules they have at this school are so messed up. Some teachers don't even care about the school policy. 

"make sure you are here on time" the principal yelled at us while she was walking towards the school building, I looked at Izzy and saw her digging in her bag and pulling out a hundred-dollar bill.

"Where did you get this," I said looking at her, she smirked

"I stole from that man, that was sitting at the café with that woman," she said, I slapped her arm and laughed. Wait, the man at the café. Is she talking about the guy in that suit who was looking at me? I was pulled out of my fantasy by Izzy pulling me.

We walked back to the cafe. I didn't see him there at the café, I sighed in relief, we walked inside the cafe, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw him coming out of the café, well great for not saying he isn't here.

He looked at me slowly again. He had very beautiful ocean-blue eyes! I walked past him and smelt the cologne he had on and whipped around my nose. He smirked at me and got into his BMW vehicle. Who was that man? We sat at a table in the café and ordered a coffee and breakfast. I realized I didn't do my homework, so I pulled it out and started to work on it.