13

OSCAR VALENTINE

I walked into the kitchen while holding my bloody shoulder. I was shot by a person who worked for the mafia. I will fucking kill him! He captured me in the alley and showed me the picture of Ruby. He is going to use her as bait to bring me into their trap! I had a history of the mafia boss, I and her go way back. Yes, the mafia boss is a woman, I accidentally killed her father, I thought he was the one that the devil wanted and it was the wrong person I killed, and now she wants revenge. I was looking for something to numb the pain before I pull out the bullet when I heard a small voice. I looked behind me and saw Ruby standing there with her eyes wide. She then walked up to me. I looked at her.

"let me help you," she said and grabbed my hand in hers, led me into her bathroom, and sat me on the toilet while she went through her medicine cabinet to get the first aid kit. She turned around and looked at my shoulder and unwrapped my shoulder and poured peroxide on my shoulder, I looked at her as I watched her cure me up. I smiled at her, she looked up at me with her hair hanging down from her face.  I moved my hand up to her face when the door opened to her bathroom and saw her uncle. 

"I came as soon as possible-" he stopped at what he was saying as he saw me with Ruby, he looked at both of us and backed up. 

"never mind," he said and shut the bathroom door, I looked at Ruby and cleared my throat

"get me a tweezer," I said looking at her, she nodded her head and turned around again, I looked down at her ass, her perfect ass. She turned around and handed me the tweezers. I grabbed it and started to take the bullet out of my shoulder. I got the bullet and pulled it out and placed it on the bathroom sink, I looked up at her and saw her staring at me. 

"Ruby, thank you" was all I said, I want to tell her how I feel, I am falling for her, but I can't because I don't want anything to happen to her. I got up and left her bathroom and her room and went into mine. I laid down on my bed on my belly and fell asleep in exhaustion. I sat up quickly as my phone started to ring, I picked it up and heard music playing in the background. 

"Hello," I said 

"Sir we have a small problem," he said, my eyes shot open 

"what is it," I said angrily

"well um Ruby is at a club," he said, I got pissed, picked up my jacket and went outside and go in my vehicle, and speed off to the club. Why does she have to fucking do this? I parked my vehicle and got out and walked into my club and searched around for her. Until one of my men pointed towards a VIP room. What the fuck is she doing in there? She is getting some balls to piss me off. I barged open the VIP room and saw a man and a man kissing, I looked at them, and I shut the door. I barge open the second one, no one there, then the third no one fucking there, the last one was my room. I kicked open the door and saw her asleep on my red couch almost naked. I looked at her perfect body and her legs. I looked at her and saw the hair on her face. I shut the door and locked it. I walked towards her and moved her hair out of her face, I felt her move under my touch.  I heard her talk in her sleep. 

"Oscar" she moaned out, I looked at her and wonder what she was thinking

"Oscar" she moaned out, I looked at her and wonder what she was thinking. I then heard something I didn't want to hear. 

"Don't hurt me" she said in a pleading voice, I looked at her and backed up and sat down on my chair in my VIP room, and waited for her to wake up. About an hour she woke up and looked around the room which was dark and she saw me sitting on the chair. 

"Who are you" I heard her say, I just sat there looking at her, how beautiful she is, she then looked at her body and I chuckled. 

"I didn't do anything to you," I said making her look up at me, I saw her get up and walked towards me and her eyes went wide. 

"so kitten when did you come to the club," I asked her, she just stared at me, and out of nowhere, she kissed me. My eyes closed shut and I made her kiss go deeper and more passionate, by moving my hand up and around her hair. I removed her dress making it fall, revealing her bra. I moved my hand to her breast and squeezed them making her moan out as she was kissing me still. I felt her move around on my lap making my dick hard as a damn rock. 

I moved my hand down to her thigh and squeezed it making her moan out again, I felt her get up from me, and her removing her underwear, I looked at her raising my eyebrow