15

RUBY LEELA

I ran out of his office and into my vehicle and speed off. How could he say that? Was it a mistake last night? Was I that drunk and he just took avenge for me or did I kiss him first? Ugh, either he said it was a damn mistake! I felt a tear coming down my cheek. Everything went blurry I couldn't see the street until I saw headlights coming my way and out of nowhere my vehicle was slammed into and my vehicle was pushed into the ocean. I freaked out I saw the water coming up to my legs. I looked out of my window and saw the water up to my window and soon the ocean water was up to my chest. No, please. I had to calm down, I had to find a way out, but I couldn't I saw my hair floating, and then out of nowhere I saw a man in my window. He came into view and saw it was him, I was happy that it was him. 

OSCAR VALENTINE

I got a call from Danny saying he couldn't swim, I didn't know what he meant until he told me that it was Ruby. She was going to die underwater in her vehicle. I got up and ran out of my club into my vehicle and speed and saw out the corner of my eye her car sinking in the water. I got out quickly and dive into the water and saw her through the window, her floating, she is running out of oxygen! I barged the window with my elbow but couldn't break it. FUCK! I saw her body move as she was running out of oxygen.

 I went up to the surface and yelled for a hammer or anything I can break the window with. A guy gave me a hammer from his truck, I went back underwater and broke the window with the hammer. I swim towards her and carried her up to the surface, I laid her down on the sand. I started CPR, but it wasn't working. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Why am I crying? I looked at her and saw her just laying there not breathing, I started to do CPR again when the EMTs came, they took her and drove off to the hospital. I told my driver to follow them. I arrived at the hospital, I got out and was about to run when I saw Danny also running up to the hospital. I ran into the building and saw a nurse. 

"nurse," I said and Danny, I looked at him confused, why does he care? He never cares about anyone only sex. I looked up at the nurse and saw her looking at us both. 

"You two are Danny and Oscar, oh my g-" but I cut her off 

"yeah yeah where is Ruby, she came to this hospital," I said looking at her, she looked at me and nodded her head

"she is in the emergency room, they are trying to pump her back to life," she said, I looked at her angrily and upset, Danny grabbed my arm and we sat down in the waiting room. I looked around and saw three other people and a little girl. I looked at Danny and saw him looking worried. 

"Why do you care about her," I asked out of the blue, he turned around and looked at me 

"I don't know, why you care about her," he asked me, and to be honest I don't know either 

"I uh don't, I'm here because of the contract I made her singe" I lied, he looked at me confused 

"what contract," he asked me confused 

"contract of her marrying me," I said looking at him and smirking when I saw him angry 

"you can't do that to her Oscar, you can't solve everything with a damn contract" Danny yelled at me, everyone looked at us, I was angry. 

"I can do whatever the fuck I want, if I want her to marry me she will, it's the contract she signed" I lied again, fuck! Why can't I just tell the truth? He was about to yell at me back when the doctor came into the waiting room. 

"Oscar and Danny," he said, and everyone's eyes went wide 

"yes," we both said 

"We saved her, she is breathing just fine, but right now she is in a coma," he said

"in a coma," we both said, everyone looked at us with wide eyes, I looked at them and they looked away from us 

"yes sir," he said

"When will she get out of the coma," Danny asked him

"We don't know sir, we will let you know when she does, you can see her now if you want," he said

"yes we do," we both said and everyone gaps again, I was about to go see her when a little girl stopped me, I looked at her confused. 

"Is she your princess," she asked me, I smiled at her 

"yes she is, I love her but she doesn't know I do," I said looking at her and I heard everyone's gaps, I got up and ran to her room and saw Danny already there holding her hand, I got pissed. 

"what are you doing," I said angrily, he looked at me 

"really dude, in front of her you want to start shit," he said angrily, he was right, I calmed down and sat by her on the left while he was on her right. I looked at her and couldn't help but smile at her. 

"is that a smile I see" Danny teased me, I looked up at him angry 

"Shut the fuck up," I said and looked at Ruby and moved my hand towards her but looked up at Danny who was doing the same. I got up and left the room, I walked outside and ran into a woman, I looked down. 

"I'm sorry," she said and got up and her eyes went wide, my eyes went wide also 

"Lisa" "Oscar," we both said at the same time, she was my ex, I thought she died. I mean I accidentally killed her. Why is she alive? 

"Lisa I thought you were dead," I said in shock, she looked at me and chuckled 

"Silly you, I was dead until someone brought me back to life" she smiled and I saw her teeth, her teeth were sharp. My eyes went wide. 

"yes honey boo, I'm a vampire, isn't that cool!" she said looking at me

"but I can't talk I have to go do business," she said smiling at me and ran inside with a fast speed, I walked back into the hospital and heard "COLD BLUE, COLD BLUE, ROOM 124". My eyes went wide that was Ruby! I ran to her room and saw Lisa standing by her bed grabbing her neck and making her lose her oxygen. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How will Ruby react to Oscar leaving?
Will Ruby forgive him?
Do you think Oscar is a monster?

Love you all! Thanks for keep on reading Dominant Incubus 😏🖤 You are the best! Please leave a vote, comment, share and follow, thank you☺😁💕