Chapter 1: Camila

Home for the holidays! I was happy to see my family, but I was definately missing my girls. At least Lauren lived in Miami, too, and she happened to live near me, which was awesome!

Christmas with my family was like it was every year, except this time everyone was telling me how proud they were that I came in third place on the X-Factor.

Sofia, my little sister, told me everyday that the girls and I should've gotten first place. "It's ok boo, Simon signed us, we didn't need to win, and I'm happy Tate won," I would tell her. Then I'd always change subjects by talking about food.

Food is awesome.

New Year's was quickly approaching, and I still hadn't seen my girls! I decided to tweet all of them.

"Hey ma sisters! How u doin? Wanna have a huge New Year's get together?" I asked my girls.

"Camz I miss you too! Let's so have a party here in Miami," Lauren tweeted back instantly, which made me smile.

"Y'all let's do it then! We're going to Mila's for New Year's!" Ally tweeted in reply.

Just like that, four of my favorite people were coming over on New Year's! I was so happy that I ate three pieces of toast with Nutella, a chicken leg, and some popcorn.

Quickly, New Year's came around. Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Lauren all came at around the same tine, which was great because that meant we could get the party started.

"Kareoke time!" I exclaimed cheerfully as my friends took off their coats. "Yes, let's do it!" Lauren replied happily in an Indian accent.

The five of us went downstairs where Sofia was waiting for us. "Can I stay with you?" she asked us. "Of course you can, boo," I told her. "Mila your sister is so adorable!" Normani said. "Thank you," Sofia replied sweetly.

Dinah and Ally sang a song first. They sang "Waka Waka" by Shakira with Ally doing her amazing Shakira impersonation. Meanwhile, Lauren was sitting on my couch, with my head on top of her lap since I was lying down. Sofia was sitting on my stomach, and Normani was taking pictures.

After they finished, Lo and I got up and sang "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey together. Normani was still taking pictures and Dinah and Ally were talking about how cute we were.

Next, Normani and Sofia sang "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. Lauren and I had taken back our places on the couch while Ally took pictures. Dinah was in the bathroom.

"Girls, guess who tweeted us," Lauren said calmly in a British accent once we applauded Normani and Sofia.

Before anyone could guess, Dinah came running from the bathroom. "Look at what Harry tweeted us!" Dinah shrieked.

I shot up immediately from Lauren's lap. "What did he say? What did he say?" I shrieked.

Lo laughed at my reaction. "You're so cute Camz," she said. "Thanks Lo, but tell me what he said!" I exclaimed while flailing my arms up and down.

She laughed again. "Hey Fifth Harmony, heard you girls got signed by Simon, congrats! Anyways, the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to come to England and write a few songs with us! We'll pay for everything you girls need. Lots of love, Harry. xx" Lauren read in a British accent.

"Oh my sweet Jeaus!" I shrieked, "I think I'm going to cry!" Ally, already in tears, said, "Y'all we've got to go! This is going to be the experience of our lives!"

My mom then came downstairs. "What's wrong Camila?" she asked me, concerned.

I was crying and hyperventilating by this point, so Normani explained what happened.

"You girls should really go, it would be a great experience," my mom said, which honestly made me cry of joy even more.

The only thing I could manage tl say was, "Let's celebrate with nachos!" which made the other six people in the room laugh.