Chapter 40

"You know, I can wash myself."

Chaeyoung chuckles and replies, "I know, but you can't deny how romantic this is." A shy smile crosses your lips because you remember telling her this exact same phrase. She has an amazing memory.

You relax under the feel of Chaeyoung's fingers massaging the shampoo in your hair. As a result, the blood is flowing and it provides temporary relief from the tension. Your eyes are also closed so that no soap gets in. She turns the showerhead back on to rinse away the shampoo, then works to apply conditioner at the ends of your hair.

"You're so cute." She pauses to give you a chaste kiss on the lips. You grin and open your eyes at this, but soon realize that was a bad idea. Leftover shampoo somehow gets in your eye.

"Ahh, that friggin' burns..." you whine. Chaeyoung laughs and shakes her head.

"Here." She turns the water back on to let it wash away.

The next step is to wash your body. Chaeyoung helps to scrub your upper body (much to your embarrassment, especially the chest area) and you reach to scrub your lower body, then it's her turn. You turn Chaeyoung so that she faces the opposite direction, push her long hair over one shoulder, and scrub her back while she washes her front.

🔞🔞🔞 (smut) Warning in effect.
Again, I don't go into explicit detail. If uncomfortable, scroll past until you find the three dots.

There's that familiar warmth within you again as your eyes trail down her back. The kind that causes this insatiable hunger deep within and your thighs to rub together from the tension. It reminds you of the first time you saw your girlfriend naked, albeit in an unwanted way, but it still happened. The girl from that incident has always been at the back of your mind, and the intensity of her image in your thoughts and dreams only increased tenfold after seeing her again. Now, it's on a whole other level.

You step forward so that your lips press the base of her neck. Chaeyoung becomes a little startled at the sudden action. She turns her head to the side.

"Babe?"

You don't answer, instead, you let your hands do the talking. They grip Chaeyoung's hips and press her behind against your front. Your lips begin leaving a trail from the base of Chaeyoung's neck to the side where she can't help but lean to give you more access. Leaving a love bite on her neck is too risky so you don't spend too much time on one area. Chaeyoung breathily says your name and you indulge in the way it leaves her lips. You wish you could hear that for the rest of your life.

Chaeyoung turns on the spot and looks into your eyes, searching the reason for the sudden change in your behaviour and she's answered with a kiss. A soul-bearing one that takes her breath away. With one arm wrapping Chaeyoung at the waist and the other having your hand on her cheek, you try so desperately to make her understand what you've been feeling lately. The kiss is released for a moment to recover for air and you take the time to let her know.

"I've missed you," you whisper only for her to hear. Chaeyoung's eyes widen under the intensity of your gaze and you think she might return the feeling, so you begin peppering kisses on her shoulder and the side of her neck.

"Y/N... the girls are right outside... door is unlocked... they might hear us—" a moan elicits from her when you suck on the soft skin of her breast.

"I know," you reply. "I'll turn on the water again... just try not to make noise."

The sound of running water starts in the shower again. Drops hitting the ground in a rhythmic lull that lasts for a while. Luckily for the two lovers inside, the members outside are watching a movie on the T.V with the volume just loud enough to mask the sounds of muffled moans and huffs for air that escape the shower. Lisa's eyes glance to the bathroom door when she hears what sounds like a shampoo bottle dropping and bouncing off the floor a few times, but soon enough, loses interest and focuses her gaze back on the movie.