A Little Something

"Itachi?" questioned the younger one again. Itachi shook his head looking at Sasuke who glared at him. He then paused and looked at Kent. "Uh... Jamie forgot this" he said holding out the purse. He paused looking at it and then took it. "Uh, thanks" he said, as I paused looking at my brother with my purse. "Kent?" I questioned, as Itachi's eyes widened looking him. I walked over and then paused looking at Itachi and Sasuke. "Hi" I said, as Itachi turned his head. "Hi" he said. "What's going on? He your boyfriend?" asked Kent, as Sasuke growled. "Like hell he is" said Sasuke, as Itachi growled. "Sasuke, I swear... uh wait aren't you?" asked Itachi, as Kent paused and blinked a few times. Kent then smiled and gave me a noogie. "No way if anything she's my older sister" he said, as I growled. "Get off me" I said, as he chuckled looking down at me. "Or what?" he asked, as I smirked and pulled his pinky finger. His eyes widened and he winced. "Ah, okay, okay, you win" he said, as I let his pinky go. "Names Kent, Jamie's younger brother" he said, as Itachi smirked a bit. "Itachi... this is my younger brother Sasuke" he said, as Sasuke growled crossing his arms. "You... forgot your purse" said Itachi, as I paused and looked at it in Kent's hands. "Oh... thanks" I said fake smiling. Itachi paused and slowly nodded his head. "Hey... why don't you come over for dinner? Jamie is making home-made pizza" said Kent, as I gutted his stomach. Kent paused and looked at me shocked. "You... don't have to if you don't want to" I said. "Thank god, come on Itachi" said Sasuke turning around. He then stopped and looked at Itachi lowering his eyes. He then paused and looked at me lowering my head. Sasuke sighed and growled. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "Fine, but only for dinner" said Sasuke, as my and Itachi's eyes widened when he pushed Itachi inside. I walked into the kitchen and started making the pizza. I soon stopped when feeling someone watching me. I turned my head and blushed looking at Itachi looking at me. I then paused remembering what he said and lowered my head making the pizza. "Need help?" asked Itachi "Don't worry, I can do it" I said, as Itachi glanced at me. "It's... nothing personal" said Itachi, as I nodded and continued making the pizza. "Really" he said, as I faked smiled. "Hey, we have our reasons, don’t worry about it" I said, as Itachi growled. My eyes then widened, as he slammed me against the fridge. Itachi lowered his eyes looking at me and I blushed just looking at him. I blushed more as Itachi was leaning closer towards me. "Hey sis is the pizza- whoa" said Kent, as we stopped and I turned my head. Kent smirked and closed his eyes. "You know if you wanted to be alone you could have said something" said Kent, as I sighed. "Shouldn't you be phoning Alexis?" I asked, as Kent crossed his arms. "Nah, she has a toy now" she said, as I paused. "Oh? The blonde idiot who was dancing with her at the club?" I asked, as Itachi paused. "You mean Deidara?" he asked, as I paused. "Yeah that's it... damn those sluts really did a number on me when I said I wouldn't tell Alexis shit about not going out with him" I said, as Itachi and Kent's eyes widened. "What?!" they said at the same time. "Oh come on Kent" I said putting the pizza in the oven. "You know I wouldn't get myself into that much trouble unless I was defending myself" I said, as Kent sighed closing his eyes. "You still should have called me" he said, as I shrugged. "Luckily for me, Itachi saved me" I said, as he paused and then smirked closing his eyes.

Meanwhile with Alexis, she sighed looking at her clock. "Where the hell is he?" she asked tapping her nails on the table. "Waiting for your date?" asked her brother Sean. "Yeah, he was supposed to be here hours ago" said Alexis "Maybe he dumped you" said a voice, as Alexis growled. "Maybe you should go fuck yourself" said Alexis, glaring at her sister Jess. She hpmhed and flicked her hair and walked out the door. "Hey wait your supposed to be in charge of the house and Sean" said Alexis, as Jess walked back and pulled down her right eye lid and stuck out her tongue. Alexis growled and Sean sighed. "I'm old enough to look after myself" said Sean, as Alexis sighed. "Look we both know that, but mom is protective over you... especially because your a miracle child" said Alexis, as Sean puffed out his cheeks. "I know maybe Jamie will babysit you" said Alexis, as Sean smiled. "Okay" he said, as they ran across the street after closing and locking the door to their house. Alexis knocked on the door and smiled seeing Kent. "Hey" she said, as he smirked and crossed his arms. "Wanting a favour?" he asked, as Alexis sighed. "Yeah I need Jamie to babysit Sean" she said, as Kent sighed. "Maybe she's busy" he said, as Alexis paused and narrowed her eyes. "JAMIE" she shouted, as Kent jumped in shock. I walked over and looked at Alexis dressed up. "What's all the yelling about?" I asked, as she put her hands together and bowed. "Please babysit Sean tonight I'll owe you" she said, as I sighed. "Alexis, you owe me ten times worth from all those other times of babysitting" I said, as Alexis begged on her knees. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Alright, alright, Sean there's homemade pizza in the dining room" I said, as his eyes lit up. "Thanks Jamie" he said running to the dining room. "Thank you" cried Alexis, as she hugged me. "Bye" she said running off. I closed the door and sighed. "Your way too nice to people" said Kent, as I smiled. After dinner I kept glancing at Itachi, as he glanced at me. "Can we please go now?" asked Sasuke, as Itachi sighed. "Yeah, alright" he said, as they got up. I walked them to the door and looked at Itachi. "Thanks for dinner" he said, as I smiled holding onto my left arm. "Your welcome" I said, as he cupped my face. My eyes widened at first and then they lowered as he came closer. "ITACHI" shouted Sasuke, as I turned my head and Itachi lowered his head. "Bye" I said, as Itachi growled. I then blushed as he kissed my right cheek. I slowly touched it and looked at him walking away. I sighed coming back inside. "What's wrong with Jamie?" asked Sean, as Kent smirked. "Boy trouble" he said, as Sean paused. "Girls are weird" said Sean, as Kent laughed. "Tell me about it" he said, as I growled going to bed.

To Be Continued...