The Wrong Message

The next day I woke up and looked around seeing I was lying on a bed. I looked around and paused seeing Itachi sleeping on his couch. That's right he thought we were moving too fast that he decided to sleep on his couch even though I volunteered to do so. However, Itachi wouldn't have it and I ended up sleeping in his bed. Which I didn't really mind Itachi's bed smelled really nice... okay I know kind of creepy, but I couldn't help it, the guy took my first kiss. Which I had no intention of telling anyone of. I got up and walked into the bathroom. When finished I looked at myself in the mirror and I stopped when the door opened and my eyes widened seeing a half-naked guy with black hair. He stopped and his eyes widened looking at me. "Whoa" he said, as I turned my head. "Uh excuse me" I said walking passed him. I looked straight when the door closed and then Itachi opened his eyes. "Jamie what's wrong?" he asked, as I closed my eyes and held my head. And pointed behind me. Itachi paused and looked behind me and stopped when the water went on. "Oh damn that was probably Shisui" he said, as he looked at me and held my hands. "You okay?" he asked, as I slowly nodded my head. "I will be" I said, as I blushed when he kissed my lips. When we broke he smirked at me. "Did that help?" he asked, as I smirked and elbowed his arm. "Baka you didn't have to do that" I said, as he smirked and closed his eyes. "Well it did distract you" he said, as I giggled. I then blushed, as he brushed his fingers through my hair. "Oi Uchiha, you will not believe what the hell the king said to me yesterday and- oh shit" said a voice, as my eyes widened seeing Deidara dressed up like a prince. "WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?" shouted Deidara, as Itachi growled turning his head. "Well?" asked Deidara, as Itachi growled again. "Her being here is none of your business, why the hell did you decide to dress up like that today?" asked Itachi, as I looked back and forth. "HOLD IT" I shouted, as they paused and looked at me. "Just calm down... what's going on?" I asked, as they kept quiet. "Itachi and Deidara are princes also part of the Akatsuki prince group trying to negotiate peace" said a voice, as I looked back at Shisui drying his hair with a towel and him still half-naked wearing sweatpants. "SHISUI" shouted Itachi, as he paused. "What? I didn't know you were keeping it a secret" said Shisui, as I paused and looked at them "So do you have to pass laws and stuff like that too?" I asked, as they looked at me shocked. "Your not screaming" said Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes. "Why the hell would I scream? I know royalty people have more of a tough job than I do... it's nothing to scream in excitement for" I said, as my eyes widened when Itachi cupped my face and kissed my lips. I was shocked, but I soon kissed him back. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as Itachi stopped and we looked seeing a growling Deidara. "What?" asked Itachi "Would…" he said, as I paused and looked at him blushing and turning his head. “Would Alexis do the same if I told her?" he asked, as I paused. "She might faint if you told her, but she would be happy if you were still you" I said, as he smirked. "Itachi, what on earth are you doing?" said a voice, as we looked seeing Itachi's mother. "Uh... well" he said, as she sighed walking over to me. She pulled me away from Itachi and dusted me off. "Alright boys enough playing, time for breakfast" she said, as they sighed and groaned. We walked to the dining room and I sat at the table. "So Jamie" said Mr. Uchiha, as I stopped and looked at him. "Tell me" he said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes and Sasuke smirked. "Does Linda marry Tyler or does she fall in love with Chris again?" he asked holding out my manga book. Both Itachi and Sasuke fell back and sweat dropped. I giggled and took out a card. "Here you go Mr. Uchiha. If you phone my manager I can send you a free copy of the next issue" I said, as he smiled and Itachi looked at me shocked. "Jamie, you don't have to do that" said Itachi, as I paused and smiled. "I'm honoured, it’s not every day I get compliments from a king" I said, as Sasuke looked at me shocked and then Mr. Uchiha smirked. "So... she knows" he said, as Itachi growled and turned his head. I then paused as my cell phone rang. I sighed and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry I have to go that's my publisher" I said, as Itachi closed his eyes. "Later" he said, as Mikoto growled. "Itachi walk Jamie to the door" she said, as Itachi growled. "I'm fine really" I said, as I kissed his the top of his head and Itachi blushed looking at me. "Text me later okay" I said walking out. Itachi then lowered his eyes and sighed. "Really Itachi... I think she's cute" said his father, as Itachi growled. "Mind your own business" he shouted, as he walked out of the room.

Later that night I smiled drawing my manga and paused when my cell rang. I picked it up and stopped looking at the message. I choked a bit but swallowed and closed my eyes. I smiled sadly and got up. "Jamie?" questioned my publisher, as I ran passed him. I ran home and ran to my room. "Jamie?" questioned Kent, as I shook my head and cried myself to sleep.

Few months have passed and Itachi sighed sitting in his room. "UCHIHA" shouted a voice, as Itachi sighed and looked seeing Deidara breathing heavily. "It’s all your fault" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "What the hell are you talking about?" asked Itachi, as Deidara growled and showed him a message. "Alexis said she could never be with me because Jamie won't even come out of her room and she's not coming out of her room because of the message you sent her" he said, as Itachi paused and narrowed his eyes. "I sent her?" he questioned, as he got up and looked at Deidara's phone that had a forward message to Jamie to Alexis to him.

Dear Jamie,

I cannot be with you. You are someone I was just toying so I could get my own way. I never thought it would end up like this and be this far. Please stop contacting me.

Bye,

Itachi

 "What the hell is this?" asked Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Oh like you don't know" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "Of course I don't know after Jamie left I have been in New York for three months" he said, as Deidara stopped. "So you didn't send this?" asked Deidara, as Itachi growled. "You know I never contact anyone on business trips" said Itachi, as Deidara stopped and looked at his phone. "But it was clearly sent by you" he said, as Itachi paused. "Hey phone my cell phone" said Itachi, as Deidara paused. "Uh okay" he said dialing the number, they paused listening for it and stopped when nothing could be heard. "Someone took my cell, I normally put it in my drawer when I leave" he said, as Deidara stopped. "Who the hell would do that?" asked Deidara, as Itachi growled grabbing Deidara's collar and they ran down the halls to Obito's room and Itachi banged on the door. "What? Oh Itachi what do you want?" he asked, as Itachi glared at him. "Where's my cell phone?" asked Itachi, as Obito narrowed his eyes. "How the hell should I know?" he asked, as Itachi glared at him. "Because your the only one who benefits from me and Jamie breaking up" he said, as Obito stopped and glared at him. "Wait a minute... are you the reason why she's not drawing anymore?" asked Obito, as Deidara and Itachi stopped. "What?" asked Itachi, as Obito crossed his arms. "There was news saying Jamie had an illness and couldn't draw for a while" said Obito, as Itachi's eyes widened and he took a step back. "She... went that far" he whispered, as Deidara growled. "Knock it off, if Obito isn't the one who sent the message who did?" asked Deidara, as Obito paused. "What message?" asked Obito, as Deidara showed him. "Itachi" said Obito, as Itachi looked at him. "There is someone else who benefits if you and Jamie break up" he said, as Itachi stopped and looked at Obito. Suddenly Itachi's eyes widened "You don't mean" he said, as Obito nodded his head.

To Be Continued...