Chapter 23 - Football Camp

Over the next week Lynn wrote Brady a letter every day and he wrote back every day just like he had promised. She had bought overnight envelopes for him so she got his letters the next day after they were mailed. She was actually excited for the mail to come every day and she'd run outside to get his letter and see what it said.

The first letter from Brady: 

'Hey nerd, 

It feels so weird to write a letter. I've literally never written a letter that had to be mailed out in my entire life. I just got to camp today and a few of my friends from school are here too. You'll be excited to know the love of your life is here ....... Josh Sanderson. He sends his love. Lol. The beds are hard and the food sucks already but other than that camp is gonna be great. They've got a couple ex-NFL players that are coming here to work with us on improving our skills so that will be nice. Well I can't think of anything else to say. I'll write you again tomorrow. 

                                                                                                       Love, 

                                                                                               The Dumb Jock    

                                                                                     A.K.A. Your Best Friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wrote back: 

Hey dumb Jock, 

You're so right. It feels really weird to write a real letter. It feels like I just went back in time. That's pretty awesome that some ex-NFL players will be working with you. I'm sure they'll be impressed by how amazing you already are. I'm SO jealous that you get to spend a whole week with Josh Sanderson (gag). Instead of sending him my love send him a couple middle fingers for me. I have no idea what I'm going to do this whole week with you not around. It's so boring already. Hurry up and come back. 

                                                                                                  Love, 

                                                                                          The Cute Nerd

                                                                         A.K.A Your Best Friend Forever

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last letter at the end of the week from Brady: 

'Hey Cute Nerd, 

Hope you haven't cheated on me and found a new best friend while I was gone. If so I'm kicking them out when I get back. No one can take my place. This week at camp has been so crazy but good. I feel like I've gotten so much better in just a week. I can't wait for football season next year. You better be in the stands cheering me on at my games or else you'll be the worst best friend ever and I can't have that. I only accept the best best friends. Josh says he loves you and misses you. I told him to settle down with all that or he'll scare you away but you know how he is. He doesn't take no for an answer. Lol. I'll see you tomorrow nerd and you better be waiting for me with a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates or I'll be hurt. 

                                                                                                       Love,