𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Timeskip

꧁꧂

◖𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐-𝑱𝒖𝒏◗

《》Aera posed, that's all she had been doing since morning. And she needed a break.

" Break. " She mumbled, sighing. " Okay, yes! Everyone, break! "

" But we just started! " Her co-worker argued and she didn't even spare her a glance as she jumped off the stool and walked towards a chair to rest.

She smiled as Ju Kyung rushed over to her side with a bottle of water and towel. " Thanks, Imju! "

She sat on the chair and sighed.
" Mist? Mouthwash? " Aera smiled, shaking her head. " I'm good, thanks. "

" Mouthwash for me! " Chen said  obnoxiously and Aera sighed while Ju Kyung immediately rushed towards the second model.

" Mist! "

Aera found it annoying. Chen always made sure to give Ju Kyung a hard time just because she was a intern in make up artist section.

She was just glad to be working on this project with Chen because she could help Ju Kyung a little from getting bullied by Chen.

" Hey, Ju Kyung! When will you introduce me to Han Seo-Jun oppa? "
Aera held in a scoff as she sipped the water.

Oppa my foot!

Ju Kyung bit her lip, " He's a trainee so he's too busy. Don't you see him more often at the agency? " Ju Kyung asked, looking as miserable as ever.

She didn't want to introduce Chen to Han Seo-Jun for mainly two reasons.
Han Seo-Jun despised the girl and Ju Kyung also didn't want to set up a guy Aera liked.