𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

༺༻

༺༻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

༺༻

꧁꧂

Dream

Dream

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

꧁꧂

◖𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑒𝑟𝑎◗  

《》" Saebom High? "

Park Aera questioned, setting her fork down delicately, staring at her mother with an expression that only said
you-did-not-just-do-that.

Tae Yun brushed it off, " That's where you both used to go. So you're enrolled there. Seeing your grades and name, the principal accepted right away. "

Aera looked at her father, hoping he'd saying something. But who was she kidding? Her father would never cut his wife off.

She clicked her tongue, " See you all at breakfast. " She got up, the chair screeching against the marble floor as she pushed it away and made her way upstairs.

Chae Jung watched as she did and sighed, " Mum, Saebom High? Why there of all places? You know Aera hates it. "

Tae Yun sighed, " You have friends there. Why would you want to go a different school? "

" But-"

" No argument over this one. " Chae Jung sighed and finished his dinner. Bidding goodnights, he climbed up the stairs and reached his sister's room, knocking gently.

He opened the door and peeked in to find her laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. Like just staring as if it has something interesting written across it.

Sighing, he stepped in and closed the door quitely. " Why there of all places? She told me she wouldn't send me there just a week ago. "

The platinum blonde haired boy sat beside her laying figure and ran his fingures through her hair, not knowing what to do.

He hated how his mother only looked for his comfort, not Aera's. It was quite an old habit of his mother because she adored boys. And him, as a child was adored by many while Aera was overshadowed due to his mother's antics.

𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 || 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें