𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Saebom High

꧁꧂

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑒𝑟𝑎◗  

《》A sigh escaped her lips as she stared out of the window towards the familiar Saebom High school building.

She felt like she'd throw up any second if she stared at it any longer, but what choice did she have. Chae Jung, who was sitting beside her, got out and opened the door for her.

" Come on, we'll go in together. " He smiled and Aera smiled back, although he could tell it didn't reach her eyes.

Grabbing the boy's hand, she stepped out and took off her sunglasses, tossing it in the back of car seat before completely facing the building.

The duo stared at the building for a few seconds, whispers surrounding them as other students from Saebom High passed them.

" Let's do it. " Shs breathed out, glancing at her brother, who was patiently waiting for her to prepare herself.

Taking slow steps, the two entered the gates and her steps on the pavement like path echoed even if other students were filling the atmosphere with fresh gossip on return of Saebom High's Queen.

Omo! Is that Park Aera?

Look at the way she's walking!

I wish I had that posture!

She looks beautiful!

Look at her hair!

Did she dye her hair? They used to be brown!

Look at Park Chae Jung! How is he so handsome?

Why is she suddenly back?

Do you think she'll steal God Lee Suho and God Han Seo-Jun from us again?