𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Lie Detector

꧁꧂

◖𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐-𝑱𝒖𝒏◗

《》Aera looked at the plastic hammer in her hands and grinned, hitting Chae's head, who groaned.

" And that's the fifth time. " He muttered and Aera bit her lip to keep herself from laughing. The blond boy could've easily hit her back, but Aera knew he wouldn't even think of that.

" Sorry, sorry. I'll stop now. " She chuckled and corrected the boy's hair before sitting back beside him, while Ju Kyung on her other side.

Across from her, sat Han Seo-Jun between Soo Ah and Hyun Kyu and Suho, Soo Jin, Si Hyun and Tae Hoon just around, forming a circle.

" Do you think of yourself as a
princess? " Hyun Kyu asked to Si Hyun, who scoffed and placed her hand, denying it. The lie detector buzzed, sending a small shock up her arm and everyone started hitting her.

Aera chuckled and watched as she pushed it towards Suho. " Have you ever kissed before? "

Suho, startled by the question, couldn't answer it and got hit by everyone too. Suho sighed and pushed the Lie Detector towards Han Seo-Jun. " Love or friendship? "

Seo-Jun smirked, " Love. " The detector gave a soft bing, indicating it as a truth and Soo Ah scowled. " Aish, should he be that cheesy? Get him! "

Aera bit her lip as the game went on and she looked between Ju Kyung and the machine, which was now pushed towards her.

" Me or Chae Jung? "

Aera gaped, " Hey! " She mumbled, while others laughed. " That's unfair! "
" Just answer it, " Chae Jung said, raising an eyebrow.

Aera bit her lip and sighed, " Sorry, Ju Kyung but it's Chae. " She took off her hand as the bing was heard and Ju Kyung huffed.

" Don't talk to me-"