𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

What else is there to say?

꧁꧂

◖𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑒𝑟𝑎◗  

《》Second day of Saebom High
school and Aera was already fed up. The class was chaotic that she couldn't bother staying back to watch.

She was supposed to study, but she was in the bathroom, staring at herself while Tae Hoon was decorating the class in pink balloons and romantic shit.

It cringed her out to say the least.

So here she was, standing in the bathroom for who knows how long now, waiting for the supposed party of Soo Ah and Tae Hoon's hundredth day anniversary to be over.

Sighing, she leaned against the sink and decided to braid her hair in boredom. Another sigh escaped her lips and the girl decided to just leave.

She grabbed the knob to open the door but it was suddenly pushed open, causing Aera to stumble. She managed to balance herself and looked at a girl shutting the door and letting out a breath of relief.

She had cake frosting all over her face.
" Lim Ju Kyung? " She read the name tag and Ju Kyung widened her eyes as she realised she wasn't alone in the bathroom.

" A-Aera! "

Aera chuckled, " What happened to you? " She smiled, pulling the brunette towards the sink and grabbing tissues.
Ju Kyung, still busy to process Park Aera was talking to her, her sweet voice and the beautiful smile distracting her.

" Soo Ah and Tae Hoon were having a party-"

" Al-a! ( I know!) I couldn't bother to cringe, so I was here. " She chuckled and wiped off the cream before motioning her to wash her face.