𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

To change the future...

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

◖𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐-𝑱𝒖𝒏

《》Aera got ready for another day of school just like always and decides with Chae Jung that she'd ride with him since he was taking his car to the school.

" See you later, appa! Omma! " She called, sitting in the passenger's seat and pulling on the seatbelt.

" You better not show off at school. " She mumbled and Chae Jung chuckled,
" Hey, I've got my own sports car! Of course I'll show off! "

" Chae! " The girl whined and Chae snickered, " I was joking, Park Aera. " Aera sighed and shook her head, smiling.

As they reached, she got off and reached by the boy's side. " I'll see you at lunch, then. " She stood on her tip toes to ruffle his hair and jogged to catch up with Lim Ju Kyung who was teasing Han Seo-Jun about his leopard print underwear.

" Roar! " She heard and coughed,
" Lim Ju Kyung, hi! " She bit her lip and Han Seo-Jun gulped at the sight of the girl. As he noticed the way she was trying not to laugh, blood creeped up to his cheeks.

" Yah! Don't tease me about it! " He thretened as the two girls ignored him and walked towards the school doors.
" Aish, look at her ignoring me! "

He huffed, following the same path and reaching the classroom. As he sat in his seat, his eyes trailed towards the girl sitting beside him and he sighed, clicking his tongue.

Well, since he couldn't have normal conversation with her, he could at least annoy her so she could talk to him.

" Psst... " He whispered and Aera bit the inside of her cheek, her eyes focused on her phone, " Yah, Park Aera! "