𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Karaoke?

꧁꧂

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑒𝑟𝑎◗

《》Aera swung her bag over her shoulder and made her way downstairs, finding her parents and brother sitting there, chatting.

" Where are you going? " Tae Yun asked and Aera sighed, " Study session,
mum. "

" Go ahead and enjoy, princess! " Her father, Do Su grinned and Aera smiled.
She ruffled Chae Jung's hair before exiting the home and making her way down the street, her phone in her hand.

The map that showed directions declared the walk was fifteen minutes long so Aera decided she needed to walk faster if she didn't want to be late.

After reaching the café, she peeked in and found Lee Suho. A groan escapes her lips and she sighed. Taking a sharp breath, she entered and Soo Jin waved her over.

Smiling slightly, she walked towards the group of friends and sat across
Lee Suho. Why? Because that was the only seat left empty.

Internally screaming, she took out her books and started with basic math problems, already feeling the gaze on her face as she wrote down her calculations.

Soo Jin, noticing how fidgety Aera was being, glanced at Suho and gave him a look to stop bothering Aera.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, he looked back down to his work and Aera shot Soo Jin a thankful look.

Ju Kyung just poked herself with her pen, staring at the book hopelessly as if it was some foreign language she didn't know existed. Well, math can relate a little.

" How can you not know basics? " Lee Suho asked, noticing the girl in dilemma. " Well, I'm just like that. "

She chuckled awkwardly and Aera smiled at her reassuringly, " You'll pass, don't worry. "