𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Hug.

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑒𝑟𝑎

《》Aera walked in the classroom and sighed as she sat down in her seat. Her wrists seemed to ache more these days, and she didn't know the reason.

Or maybe she just needed to stop over practicing. She looked at her palms, pouting slightly. " They're acheing, aren't they? "

She looked up to find her brother.
" It's bearable. " She smiled, " What are you doing here? "

Chae Jung shrugged, " Class doesn't start for another twenty minutes. " He grinned and Aera heard many girls giggle and gasp.

" That's plain annoying. " She grinned as he sat in front of her and a girl squealed loudly, " That's my seat! Oh my God! "

Chae Jung chuckled and grabbed her hands, placing them on the table. Aera watched as he gently massaged the main points and a smile stretched on her lips.

" You always know what to do. " She sighed in relaxation and Chae Jung shot her a wink, " And.... you ruined it. "

The two laughed, not aware of the whole class watching them. " You should stop practicing for a while. "

Aera nodded slightly, " Al-a! ( I know!) But I wanted to participate in the festival. " She grinned and Chae Jung smiled, " Really? Who ask you to do so? Because I'm sure you won't do it by yourself. "

Aera chuckled, switching hands. " Just someone. " She smiled, " And I can't deny. "

" I won't even start with guessing. But let's just not overwork, yeah? " He raised an eyebrow and Aera hummed,
" I won't. "

" Aish, why don't you just change classes? " Han Seo-Jun grumbled as he had enough of watching the two talk and laugh.

It annoyed him that Aera was smiling so wide while all she did was give him a blank look. Others easily made her laugh these days, unlike her first day.