𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19

༺༻

༺༻

꧁꧂

Flashes

꧁꧂

◖𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐-𝑱𝒖𝒏◗

《》Aera smiled, handing Mr. Han the sheet. The homeroom teacher looked at her amused.

" Modeling? "

Aera opened her mouth to answer, but of course, the vice principal had to cut her off. " AIGOO! OF COURSE SHE'LL DO MODELING! HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK AT HER?! "

Aera winced, smiling awkwardly as
Mr. Han stood up and nodded. Aera appreciated the way Mr. Han always tried to get her out if the uncomfortable positions the vice principal puts her in.

" Get going to class, Aera-"

" I'M SURE YOU'LL BRING PRIDE TO OUR SAEBOM-"

Aera sighed, nodding. It was quite hard to even zone out when his voice was so loud. She bowed before walking past the man, rolling her eyes.

Hearing a chuckle, she faced the door and spotted Han Seo-Jun. Her lips instantly stretched into a smile too.
" Why's he so loud? "

Aera sighed, " Aish, he needs to calm down. He's the main reason I get headaches. "

Smiling, the boy shook his head and matched her pace. " Here's his number, by the way. He knows many photoshoot companies-"

Aera looked at the card and smiled,
" Thanks. Surprisingly, mum said I can try if I wanted to. "

" Meh! I'm sure Chae Jung had something to do with it. " Aera scowled playfully, nudging the boy as they walked, whispering arising with their each step.

" True! I can't convince mum about anything without Chae. " She sighed, crossing her arms as they walked and Seo-Jun let out a breath.

It wasn't awkward, but he could feel it. The air was slightly different, and it wasn't comfortable.